Sad about Lynch

SuperBills12

I was so excited when we got number 23. I still felt he is a good guy, but surrounds himself with less than steller crowd. I'm hoping Godell just fines him, and gives him the 3 strikes your out rule.

I know im in the minority, but I'm pulling for Lynch to turn it around. He's young, and we all make stupid mistakes.

I was so excited when we got number 23. I still felt he is a good guy, but surrounds himself with less than steller crowd. I'm hoping Godell just fines him, and gives him the 3 strikes your out rule.

I know im in the minority, but I'm pulling for Lynch to turn it around. He's young, and we all make stupid mistakes.

youre not in the minority. just most of us who are rational people and can see things from both sides arent the ones jumping up and down like lunatics.

he'll get 4 games as he should. Be thankful he didnt end up like that Jags player who was shot and now has no life in the NFL. I'm all for the comish to frop the hammer on Lynch, these guys have gotta learn.

Let the Commish hammer on Burress, who actually shot himself by carrying the gun on him.

I agree with you 100%. I posted the same thing a few days ago but the thread was closed for some reason. Some people here just don't understand what it's like to grow up in an environment like Lynch did. It takes time to adjust your behavior and relationships to what society sees as the norm.

I know he grew up in a bad environment, however he's now in the NFL making mucho denero and it's time to grow up and leave the gang behind before it's to late.

I agree with you 100%. I posted the same thing a few days ago but the thread was closed for some reason. Some people here just don't understand what it's like to grow up in an environment like Lynch did. It takes time to adjust your behavior and relationships to what society sees as the norm.

I've seen the equivocation argument WAY too many times. While I am sensitive to the environment Lynch grew up in, there isn't some sliding scale of measuring behavior just because you grew up in a rough neighborhood.

Lynch will either realize he's playing a dangerous game or he won't.

he'll get 4 games as he should. Be thankful he didnt end up like that Jags player who was shot and now has no life in the NFL. I'm all for the comish to frop the hammer on Lynch, these guys have gotta learn.

I think it's really reckless of you to compare these two incidents. The Jags player had been in a physical altercation with the gentleman who shot him and had a history of violent run-ins while drinking. Even so, the shooting incident was a very unfortunate, but "freak" occurence. Most people don't get gunned down when they have an altercation at the bar.

Marshawn doesn't seem like the violent type. And even though that is just pure conjecture on my part, none of his brushes with the law have indicated otherwise.

I absolutely do not think he needs, or will get, four games. All the charges are minor, and the "hit-and-run," from last year, was a $100 traffic ticket when all was said and done. We don't even know all the details, but I'm glad so many of you, in your infinite myopicism, have decreed from your moral soap boxes what this 22-year-old non-felon's punishment should be.

Give me a break!

well said. a stupid mistake, to be sure, but so is going hunting with dick cheney.

There are several thousands in the stands any given Sunday, that have rap sheets of length far beyond him. Them, and others spew and ruin the game for thousands.

Probably better to go after those sows in the stands. I agree with you - MW's a kid that need a slap "wha' for?"

We will see. He's what...23, 24?

You used to be considered a child at age 16 or so, then matured, but times have changed.

YEs hes got to learn NOT TO SIT IN HIS PARKED MERCEDEZ by sitting in a PARKED TAURUS instead!!!

There are several thousands in the stands any given Sunday, that have rap sheets of length far beyond him. Them, and others spew and ruin the game for thousands.

Ok - point heard but the issue here is that those fans in the stands are paying for their tickets and their opportunity to see the game live. That fan with the long rap sheet isn't in the public eye, isn't being paid millions of dollars (most likely) and isn't looked up to by kids/teenagers and even adults throughout the country. Expectations, fair or not are a little higher than your average run of the mill retard.

I've seen the equivocation argument WAY too many times. While I am sensitive to the environment Lynch grew up in, there isn't some sliding scale of measuring behavior just because you grew up in a rough neighborhood.

Lynch will either realize he's playing a dangerous game or he won't.

You and I actually agree. I'm not saying his behavior should be excused,only that I understand the difficulty in making the changes that he needs to make. I've had to make the same adjustments in my own life,only I wasn't under a microscope when I did it. The fact that he's suddenly a millionaire makes those changes even more complicated.

Why is it that fans like to believe that lynch is alright if not for who he associates with.

How do you know that he isn't the MOST criminal of the crowd he runs with?

Listen playing football doesn't make that retard any more upstanding than the crowd he runs with.

Why is it that fans like to believe that lynch is alright if not for who he associates with.

Listen playing football doesn't make that retard any more upstanding that the crowd he runs with.

Because everybody around him,from friends and old coaches to team mates and agents say he's a kid with a good heart. I choose to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Because everybody around him,from friends and old coaches to team mates and agents say he's a kid with a good heart. I choose to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Understand ... but he needs to start thinking with his head (the one on his shoulders btw) ... the NFL (rightfully in my opinion) has a decreasing level of tolerance for poor behavior off the field. ML needs to grow up quickly ... I know it is extreme and probably an unfair comparision but look what happened to Vick ... another guy who elected to hang with the wrong crowd .... it cost him dearly

Wait a minute, did you see some kind of event where they ALL lined up to say this?

I think you're telling yourself this because you want to believe it.

Its almost expected that a coach or teammate will try to support him when asked by a reporter, but you seem to have a few tactful responses confused with EVERYONE saying he's a good kid.

Listen playing football doesn't make that retard any more upstanding than the crowd he runs with.

Your posts continue to set new standards for TSW...what kind of car do you drive, BTW?

Just out of curiosity, why should he get four games? Brandon Marshall went through a rash of legal problems between'07 and '08 and all he had was a three game suspension reduced to one...I'm not sure exactly why Marshawn "should" get a four game suspension...what am I missing?