Dow drops 500 points at open 2/25/09

I'm pretty sure the dow isn't a republican, and isn't going to be all depressed because they can't find it in themselves to accept awesomeness as our president.

By the way.. this is my pre-emptive lol at you.

:worthy:

And if Bush was still in office the market tanking would be front page news and the libs would be acting like the rabid ape eating peoples faces off. Sine it now appears that the Messiah and his cabinet is the premise for a large portion of the crash the media is down playing how bad it really has gotten.

And if Bush was still in office the market tanking would be front page news and the libs would be acting like the rabid ape eating peoples faces off. Sine it now appears that the Messiah and his cabinet is the premise for a large portion of the crash the media is down playing how bad it really has gotten.

RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

Link?

The economy's dire condition is on the front page just about every day. WTF papers are you reading?

ok, I was a bit off. One hour late and about 400 points off .....close enough for govment work!

????????????????????

Dow Close 2/24: 7350.94

Dow Now (10:10 am) 2.25: 7200.56

You were wrong...and you are a liar, or can't subtract.

????????????????????

Dow Close 2/24: 7350.94

Dow Now (10:10 am) 2.25: 7200.56

You were wrong...and you are a liar, or can't subtract.

This is a very sad example of what hardening of the arteries can do to your critical thinking abilities. Cognitive impairment is a B word old man.

I think he may have meant that he was 400 points off. We can only hope.

Ah. So, he was taking credit for being 400 points off, on a 500 point guess.

Brilliant!

I guess saying, "I was totally wrong, sorry for the stupid thread" was out of the question.

My bad. :worthy:

Ah. So, he was taking credit for being 400 points off, on a 500 point guess.

Brilliant!

I guess saying, "I was totally wrong, sorry for the stupid thread" was out of the question.

My bad. :worthy:

That being said, no guts no glory is something you're very well versed at.

I'm pretty sure the dow isn't a republican, and isn't going to be all depressed because they can't find it in themselves to accept awesomeness as our president.

By the way.. this is my pre-emptive lol at you.

:worthy:

Awesomeness?? Well the teenage contingent has been heard from in this thread.

So when the editors are picking the front page story of their newspapers, you are suggesting they cover the stock market over say.. last nights address by Obama? And they would do this if it was not Obama making the speach?

If the media is downplaying how bad it has gotten .. at least Obama is not..

"You don't need to hear another list of statistics to know that our economy is in crisis"

"The impact of this recession is real, and it is everywhere."

"Now, if we're honest with ourselves, we'll admit that for too long we have not always met these responsibilities, as a government or as a people."

"Well, that day of reckoning has arrived"

"I suffer no illusions that this will be an easy process. Once again, it will be hard."

Anyways.. !@#$ the media. Obama is what I stand behind, he's a good man, a great president and has more "awesomeness" than any president we've had in decades.