If the Bills start off 5-1 again, are you going to get excited??

SKOOBY

:D

My wife hates bars. She simply can't stand them, and this isn't going to change any time soon. 5 or 6 years ago, she bought me the NFL Ticket. On my birthday (in June), she handed me an envelope from DTV, and this brought my sports bar days to a grinding halt.

I am good for 1 trip to RWS per season, and that took me about 9 years of marriage. After the last superbowl loss she saw that I was depressed on the ride home, and I mentioned it to her. She gave the OK and we have been to a game every year since. This I will do until the Bills leave town or I am dead.

I'm a real macho man, no? :devil:

Oh my god, get some gonads you big wuss.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't enjoying watching, they why bother

I enjoy watching good football, something you won't see with DJ coaching.

Yeah, because a 4-0 record is the perfect reason to think a team is a fraud. :devil:

Did you watch any of those 4 games?

They struggled to beat some of the worst teams in the league.

The Bills 5 and 1 ??? excited ???

Nope....cause the worst O/C in football,poor clock management , lousy coaching,and a crappy pash rush will always doom this team ..... and a cheap owner will still be part of the picture so....you pretty much know where they were headed after that start....right back to 7 and 9 ....if they are LUCKY ...

The Bills 5 and 1 ??? excited ???

Nope....cause the worst O/C in football,poor clock management , lousy coaching,and a crappy pash rush will always doom this team ..... and a cheap owner will still be part of the picture so....you pretty much know where they were headed after that start....right back to 7 and 9 ....if they are LUCKY ...

Are you a fan??

YES. Next year we will be playing a very very TOUGH Schedule and will not involve the NFC West or the AFC West in the 1st five weeks....If the Bills come out 5-1 against that schedule, then I will BELIEVE.....

NO.

I won't even be excited if we make the Super Bowl.......cause I just know we'll lose. :blink: