No more Emmitt Smith on ESPN.

Lori

I'm hoping that he comes back to Dallas and joins Irvin on the local ESPN radio mid-day show.

Oh irving is just a gem to listen to on the radio. He gives english speaking people lessons on the proper way to pronounce skrake instead of straight. There is also his ever popular view on how romo's grandma must have been down in the slaves shack back in the day cause tony can't have those kind of moves on the field unless he was part black. Then there's Nate the two time fellon who gives his view on how much weed he could fit into the trunk of a volkswagen. Don't see Emmit being part of that kind of show.

Oh irving is just a gem to listen to on the radio. He gives english speaking people lessons on the proper way to pronounce skrake instead of straight. There is also his ever popular view on how romo's grandma must have been down in the slaves shack back in the day cause tony can't have those kind of moves on the field unless he was part black. Then there's Nate the two time fellon who gives his view on how much weed he could fit into the trunk of a volkswagen. Don't see Emmit being part of that kind of show.

it is a good thing i don't live in dallas. scratch that it is a good thing i don't live in texas.

To give you yet another reason not to listen?

I've tried to listen to Michael during my lunch breaks, but he is so far out there...Dion without the national audience (any more) that he is unlistenable. Adding Emmitt would send the show even farther over the edge.

Rejoicing indeed. Great RB, no doubt, but man is he dumb and clueless. He has the IQ of a breath mint.

Just because someone can't talk outloud very well doesn't make them stupid.

Emmitt Smith is bad on TV because he stammers and studders each sentence. I know what he means when he starts to present a thought, but he gets ahead of himself.

An example: If Emmitt was trying to say that a guy is too slow he would often say "the guy is too sl . . . he's not fast enough."

Just say he's too slow before you say he's not fast enough.

If he would just slow down and stop replacing one action word with another action word in mid sentence, he'd be ok.