crowell

mjohns85

any update on the crowell situation? i know i haven't heard anything. i guess we will know something come next weekend.

Crow's not coming back.

The Bills burned that bridge by putting him on IR and ending his season, while letting Schobel and Denney occupy a roster spot for 9-10 weeks.

Crow's not coming back.

The Bills burned that bridge by putting him on IR and ending his season, while letting Schobel and Denney occupy a roster spot for 9-10 weeks.

Even though Crow gave an interview after the end of the season that none of that is true.

Never let facts get in the way of self-hate.

I salute your faith-based commitment to negativity... <_<

Crow's not coming back.

One of these things is not like the others,

One of these things just doesn't belong,

Can you tell which thing is not like the others

By the time I finish my song?

One of these things is not like the others,

One of these things just doesn't belong,

Can you tell which thing is not like the others

By the time I finish my song?

And you think that didn't cross Crowell's mind?

Well that can't be true, obviously, since Dawgg has proclaimed anything other than his mindless negativity to be naive....

Because there's been a whole lot to be positive about these past nine seasons.

What's mindless about complaining about this team? They've given no indication they're ready to compete, especially after retaining the HC could go 2-8 down the stretch and blow a 5-1 start. Or how about the losses themselves? Losing on MNF in heartbreaking fashion two years in a row, the first when the DB's played off receivers with seconds remaining on the clock.

Or how about having the second easiest schedule in the league and going 7-9?

They've eschewed hiring a GM, although every other team in the division has improved or already has a great coach. Yet, we're stuck with no general manager and an owner who makes the big decisions.

I really don't think the average fan realizes just how bad this team has become. There's a reason some fans are negative, and it's not voluntary. It's because there's not much to be positive about.

Well that can't be true, obviously, since Dawgg has proclaimed anything other than his mindless negativity to be naive....

Riiiight... because there has been so much to be positive about during the past 3 years with 3 straight sub-500 finishes.

You call it "mindless." I call it "reality." Sending Crowell to IR was a senseless, knee-jerk move, one that severed relations with a good young player and a standup guy. Making it even worse is the fact that the Bills were willing to carry Denney and Schobel on the roster for two-thirds of the season. Crowell was a dedicated member of the team and didn't deserve to be treated that way.

Tim Graham has said he's not coming back. He is a respected reporter around here, one who knows his stuff. He speaks regularly with Crowell. He has multiple sources within the Bills' organization. He also speaks regularly with his agent, Todd France. Those are facts. He addresses it again here.

If you want to believe the BS Crowell said to a local Buffalo reporter, go right ahead. That falls pretty much in line with your "mindless" posts.

Apparently, from what I have heard, Angelo Crowell and Kawika Mitchell are very good friends, and Crowell was one of the reasons why Mitchell came to Buffalo.

When you look at it in the grand scheme of things, Crowell is coming off of an injured reserve season, thus he does not have any immediate marketable value as of right now. Buffalo probably could sign him on the cheap, but still more than what others will offer him.

I place the odds at 60-40 in favor of re-signing him.