Eight Years?

Did the Republicans really control government for the last eight years? I thought the Republicans had control of the house for only the first six of those eight years, the senate for four. But over and over again, I hear phrases about Republican control for the "last eight years." And how is it so many in the media and the democrats get away with pointing all the blame for the economic meltdown at Bush? Before the democrats took control of congress in 2006, unemployment was at 4.5 percent and consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high. What changed?

I was just chatting with a guy who told me that he had to sell his boat last summer.... BECAUSE OF BUSH.

BUSH DID NOT MAKE HIM SELL HIS BOAT!!! Good grief.

Did the Republicans really control government for the last eight years? I thought the Republicans had control of the house for only the first six of those eight years, the senate for four. But over and over again, I hear phrases about Republican control for the "last eight years." And how is it so many in the media and the democrats get away with pointing all the blame for the economic meltdown at Bush? Before the democrats took control of congress in 2006, unemployment was at 4.5 percent and consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high. What changed?

I was just chatting with a guy who told me that he had to sell his boat last summer.... BECAUSE OF BUSH.

BUSH DID NOT MAKE HIM SELL HIS BOAT!!! Good grief.

10/2007 Dow at 14000. dam Bush sold all his shares,and tanked the market.