Steve Johnson = Larry Fitzgerald

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Harrison and Willie Parker MUST thank the Bills for taking them off the bench to Pro-Bowl....On that cold day with the playoffs on the line, our offense under Beldsoe fumbled the ball due to a sack by Harrision that was returned for a TD and then with the game on the line let 3rd back Willie Parker run for 60+ yards for a TD in the 4th qtr to seal the game.

And I was there, along with 40,000 Steeler fans, to witness the whole thing. :)

To my point, all Parker needed was an opportunity.

LMAO at this thread...

Hmm, our 7th round pick with a handful of catches is as good as the best WR in football...now I have seen it all on this board.

The original poster was probably guilty of just a wee bit of excess enthusiasm. But I'm willing to overlook that. We as Bills fans don't always have a lot to get excited about. Steve Johnson is one of those sources of excitement--albeit not quite as exciting as the original poster made him out to be.

The original poster was probably guilty of just a wee bit of excess enthusiasm. But I'm willing to overlook that. We as Bills fans don't always have a lot to get excited about. Steve Johnson is one of those sources of excitement--albeit not quite as exciting as the original poster made him out to be.

exactly!!! I think everyone knows its a bit silly to seriously compare Johnson with Fitzgerald. But there is definitely a sense of possible excitement in seeing what Johnson can do for us this year. I'd like for him to have a real shot at competing at for the #2 spot. I think he is gonna put up some good possession numbers and td's.

We do have nurtured late round draft picks to good value players...

Terence McGee, Jackson, Butler. I belive if the right coaching staff was in place players like Ellison, Ryan Denney may have had better careers too.

exactly!!! I think everyone knows its a bit silly to seriously compare Johnson with Fitzgerald. But there is definitely a sense of possible excitement in seeing what Johnson can do for us this year. I'd like for him to have a real shot at competing at for the #2 spot. I think he is gonna put up some good possession numbers and td's.

I completely agree. I think that Josh Reed is a very underrated player who does his best work out of the slot. The Bills should use a three WR set as their base, with Johnson and Evans on the outside and Reed in the slot.