Bills need to draft this guy

Tcali

bills need to draft alex mack.....best center coming out this year....the bills always get criticized for taking players toooooo high,but this is one player i would take too high....he was on sirius radio today and he stated is favorite plays are knocking off the nose tackles head.he also said he prefers to run the ball.......good enough in my book....go bills in"2012

I'm not so sure after watching the video. He seems like he's got nice elusivity like Roscoe Parrish but I've also heard he might not have the football temperament that is needed to be successful at the next level. Last thing we need is a front runner who'll dance around defenders when we're winning and come up with some phantom injury in the 4th quarter of a close game.

Maybe if he's there in the 2nd round.

bills need to draft alex mack.....best center coming out this year....the bills always get criticized for taking players toooooo high,but this is one player i would take too high....he was on sirius radio today and he stated is favorite plays are knocking off the nose tackles head.he also said he prefers to run the ball.......good enough in my book....go bills in"2012

Oh, you mean the Niagara Bills in 2012? :thumbsup:

I'm not so sure after watching the video. He seems like he's got nice elusivity like Roscoe Parrish but I've also heard he might not have the football temperament that is needed to be successful at the next level. Last thing we need is a front runner who'll dance around defenders when we're winning and come up with some phantom injury in the 4th quarter of a close game.

Maybe if he's there in the 2nd round.

He has a high motor though

I think he's coming up on Dancing with the Stars

No, no, the women is on Dancing with the Stars. She's partnered up with Lawrence Taylor next season. Together, they'll perform their own rendition of the "Dick Shuffle".

Dick Shuffle- getting caught with your pants down during an incredibly important time in the game. Usually having to do with time management, or in game decision, involving a stone cold facial expression.