If the Bills were to win the superbowl...

If the Bills win the Super Bowl I will party like crazy with all of you in the streets of Buffalo, screaming "heeeeeeeeeey hey hey, heeeeeeeeey hey hey, let's go buffalo, let's go buffalo" until my voice goes.

Then I will kill myself because my life would be complete and I could die a happy man. :w00t:

this will happen

and there will probably be bands playing and crap

where would you riot after the game?

I think I'd either be on Chippewa

or clustering the streets on elmwood and allentown

how about you?

I'm 50 now--so I hope they hurry up while I can still really have fun celebrating like a maniac....

But sadly--when the Toronto Bills win the SB the year that they move there...Im sure that the bars up there will give us 10% off on cocktails

So I take it you are satisfied with the Bills performance for the last 15 seasons. Glad you are, most of us aren't.

Where the $%# do you get that? All I'm saying is Buffalo fans are never satisfied with anything and I'm sure someone will complain.

after i busted a nut in my panties and sh-- myself, i would double check the score...then i would probably strip naked and run around my little po-dunk town, slappin bitches in the face with my wang and taking a leak on any other NFL fan (anti-bills) that i came across!

then i would get a megaphone, stand on top of the courthouse and sing..."BUFFALO JUST WON THE SUPER BOWL, HERE WE GO...YYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Funny thread! I would be as happy as hell...but as I get older, and see more and more teams win championships, and it seems you have less and less time to genuinely enjoy things, I am not sure if it would be as amazing as if it had been with one of those early nineties teams. But, hell, I am willing to give it a try...

I would definitely head to Buffalo for the Super Bowl aftermath...one regret from the 4 consecutive, was watching them in enemy territory. I lived in NYC for XXV, and Austin (Cowboys/Oilers territory) for the last three....