This is a Sara Palin post

Does anyone else here see the irony of Nancy Grace railing on the idea of Casey Anthony having to sell anything she owns, including pictures of her dead daughter, Kaley, to help fund her defense? I mean, Nancy grace has been making hay off this story for many months. If she isn't exploiting, who is? Pompous Ass. Hypocrite!! It speaks to the rest of our world more than anything. Duke Lacrosse Team members, weigh in.

Duke Lacrosse Team members, weigh in.

Mike Nifong was disbarred for unethical conduct. About a year ago he filed for bankruptcy in an attempt to delay the civil lawsuits from Duke players. The last I heard he had requested a dismissal of the civil suits claiming prosecutors are provided absolute immunity from lawsuits. It will be interesting to see how things turn out.

It's a sad, sad thing what happened to that little girl. She is gone and will never be back. With all the attention media creates certainly to GOD Nancy Grace can use her airtime to come up with something that may help soem people in this country for their good and the good of this country. Hey Nancy Grace, let it go, walk away.

Its nice that we've found yet another topic that people from both sides can put aside our differences and come together to agree that nancy grace is a worthless B word, and the world would be a much better place without her.

Perhaps we can tack on another $2.50 onto the stimulus bill to buy a roll of duct tape in a bipartisan effort to make her shut the !@#$ up.

I did once, but only because I dropped the remote. Been having nightmares ever since :thumbsup:

:nana::nana:

Whenever I am "stepping" up or down on the remote through those channels... I say a novena that my batteries do not crap out when I am in the:

Fox News-CNN Headline News-CNN-Weather Channel-MSNBC-CNBC "loop."

There is a silver lining, the batteries have a 1/6 chance of crapping out on the Weather Channel.

If they do go caput on one of the hideous channels there is always the shout out to the kidlets:

"Come quicky, dad needs you! Manually change that station."

Hey, I have to somehow bridge the gap between my pre-remote (ie: "the clicker") childhood and today... The only downside is that I can't piss and moan that they are cranking/turning the dial too hard/fast... :D;)