38KKK

/dev/null

At what point will dev supply some text to give even the tiniest of hint of what his links are about? :wallbash:

That bugs me, too. There are multiple offenders that do that. Unless someone quotes the lede or gives even the slightest indication of what the link is I'm not bothering.

At what point will dev supply some text to give even the tiniest of hint of what his links are about? :wallbash:

I saw the thread title and knew instantly that it had to be about one of two things: gigantic boobs or southern bigotry. And I knew in either case I would be nauseated. I was right.

That bugs me, too. There are multiple offenders that do that. Unless someone quotes the lede or gives even the slightest indication of what the link is I'm not bothering.

You contradict yourself - you looked at this one and replied. With some posters it is just their style, to each their own IMHO.

Yes.

The title...38KKK is something that perhaps I've seen impressed on a zipper pull through the many years. Beyond that - it could be anything.

Perhaps it's my gutter mind, but I thought Big Boobs immediately. I'm not a fan of silicone stuffing though. I likes em big and natural, and a little sag is just fine with me. :wallbash: