[closed]bills are done

statement from ralph.......I think it would be very damaging, speaking just for Buffalo now, to move that team," Wilson said. "I think it would be crushing to the fans if they didn't have that team, win or lose.

"I think as long as a team is not losing a lot of money … if ownership can't afford to stay, then they should move. But if they can get some help from the residents, the taxpayers and other people, they should stay.

statement from ralph.......I think it would be very damaging, speaking just for Buffalo now, to move that team," Wilson said. "I think it would be crushing to the fans if they didn't have that team, win or lose.

"I think as long as a team is not losing a lot of money … if ownership can't afford to stay, then they should move. But if they can get some help from the residents, the taxpayers and other people, they should stay.

What's in the Jacksonville water?

This topic has now earned the same quote I just posted on another absurd post...

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.