Joe Montana Talking Football vs TSB

some may say theres no debate here. i say joe montana TF was more innovative beacause it featured the first full commentary on plays (even though it was 3 plays late). without JMT maybe the madden crze doesnt become what it is today.

:thumbsup:

TSB is what created the boom and the addiction to football based games...playcalling didnt advance into the game because of the little played game by Montanna, it advanced into the games because of the advance in gaming technology and would have happened either way.

Tecmo Super Bowl beats down Montanna about as bad as Shane Mosley beat down Margarito this weekend...total destruction...

lol wut

I second this comment

wait...are you talking about video games?...Im 35 so I was arround for Tecmo Bowl (and yes this game was awsome)...and I seem to recall a game with Montana....I wanna say it was for the Sega system...ok so if ur talking video games..what about these games are u talking about...you lost me...lol

lol :blink:

Tecmo Super Bowl = Drunken sexcapade with Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba while playing Tecmo Bowl, eating Duff's Wings and drinking a beer

Joe Montanna Football = Cavity Search administered by John Goodman who has lost both his hand in a lawnmowing accident so he has to use other "ways" of searching

:thumbsup:

Wow QB Bills, you're so close. And I would agree, VIDEO game, not just sports video game. But I would have to go with NHL '96, that's when the game hit it's ultimate peak. -QB Browns

Dont forget Blades of Glory either...that game was pretty sweet. If I am not mistaken it was the first hockey game to include fighting which was awesome...lol

Dont forget Blades of Glory either...that game was pretty sweet. If I am not mistaken it was the first hockey game to include fighting which was awesome...lol

Nah man, you could get in a scrum in Ice Hockey for NES. Didn't happen often, but I remember the whole team would get involved and dudes would get tossed out of the pile...

I think you're referring to blades of steel...and yes, the fighting in that game was second to none.

Alphadawg, 96 was good, but 94 is a timeless classic. I prefer it even to the nhl games out now (and I have a ps3). Plus, it's the game they were playing in swingers!

Nah man, you could get in a scrum in Ice Hockey for NES. Didn't happen often, but I remember the whole team would get involved and dudes would get tossed out of the pile...

Oh yeah, thats right...and I did mean Blades of Steel, hahaha, my bad.

I think you're referring to blades of steel...and yes, the fighting in that game was second to none.

Alphadawg, 96 was good, but 94 is a timeless classic. I prefer it even to the nhl games out now (and I have a ps3). Plus, it's the game they were playing in swingers!

Yeah, that was a pretty sweet game and still is...