Oh my Bama!

Kinda like when 9/11 happened 8 months into the George W Bush administration. Circumstances dictated what this country needed to do. :blink:

Yes they do. And I think George W. Bush's presidency would have been vastly different had we not rushed into Iraq- Afghanistan was much better thought out- the Taliban was harboring terrorists and probably could be considered terrorists themselves. Saddam Hussein was not what I considered to be a good man or even a good leader- still, the terrorists despised him more than we did. The Iraq war was a mistake and removing him was a mistake- A mistake President George H.W. Bush (an underestimated President) avoided.

Had we not gone into Iraq, Afghanistan would have been taken care of, Gitmo and Abu Ghraib may never happen, a lot of our civil liberties might not get tampered with and our economy might be stronger. Bush's entire presidency might have been different- and I say that with pity for him, not hatred or anger. Being President isn't exactly fun.....I feel bad for Obama.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they do. And I think George W. Bush's presidency would have been vastly different had we not rushed into Iraq- Afghanistan was much better thought out- the Taliban was harboring terrorists and probably could be considered terrorists themselves. Saddam Hussein was not what I considered to be a good man or even a good leader- still, the terrorists despised him more than we did. The Iraq war was a mistake and removing him was a mistake- A mistake President George H.W. Bush (an underestimated President) avoided.

Had we not gone into Iraq, Afghanistan would have been taken care of, Gitmo and Abu Ghraib may never happen, a lot of our civil liberties might not get tampered with and our economy might be stronger. Bush's entire presidency might have been different- and I say that with pity for him, not hatred or anger. Being President isn't exactly fun.....I feel bad for Obama.

You are nuts :) if you think Trashcanistan would have been a successful campaign if we hadn't gone to Iraq. The Taliban proved to be highly illusive and the people, for the most part, protected them. Gitmo was a nessecity, we needed a place to house those enemies of the state and Abu Ghraib, well lets just say that interrogation should be allowed to preserve life and GI's should be severly punished for breaking the chain of command. Oh yeah! Wild Bill Clinton should have gone into Iraq because he knew they were in violation of resolution 1441 that ended desert storm. No matter what they still possesed weapons they shouldn't have and yes harboured some terrorists(Al Zarqawi). The only reason we didn't get support from Germany, France, USSR and China is because they knew that when we would respond we would find that those countries were doing illegal business with Iraq the whole time, and we did. And you being, obviously, a Lib/Dem should care about the human rights violation that were regular in both countries against men,women and childeren. Here state side I lived very well under the Bush Admin. Given the problems he inherited from Slick Willie, he did very well. Just curious, what civil liberties of yours have been tampered with? If it saves one Americans life, I don't mind if the Feds come to my house, listen to my calls or look at my bank account. I am an American who wants this country to be safe from all terrorists, both foreign and domestic. :rolleyes:

Do you conservative folks ever grow weary of complaining about the media? If you don't like what you see on TV, pick a different station. If you don't like the paper you're reading, pick a new one. There are plenty of conservative viewpoints in the media.

Not enough, just liberal spin catering to the mindless who can't think for themselves and succumb to scare tactics, not to what is best for our countries security. :rolleyes:

That slave reparations bill nonsense has been floated several times in the past, it has about the same chance of passing now as it did the first time I heard about it in the early 80's, zero.

While I agree with you as far as this idiotic thread goes, I point out that the vast majority of businessmen in this country have until recently dismissed 'card-check' legislation as disasterous nonsensical pandering that gets regularly introduced but which no responsible government would ever actually pass and sign.

We'll see.

If anything Obama does discriminates against whites you are a fool if you think someone wont try( a succeed) in killing him. Are you ready to see what war looks like? It wont be on CNN it will be in our streets and backyards. personally i kinda embrace it. This country has gone looney. No morals, zero concern for ethics and absolutley NO common sense. A good civil war will have a cleansing effect that might do the country some good.

How was that. LOL. Pray it doesnt happen.

Do you conservative folks ever grow weary of complaining about the media? If you don't like what you see on TV, pick a different station. If you don't like the paper you're reading, pick a new one. There are plenty of conservative viewpoints in the media.

You completely miss the point. The problem isn't finding a slanted viewpoint that "fits my viewpoint", the problem is finding objective sources that aren't trying to fit any viewpoint. It would be really great if we could have unfiltered information so that people could learn and make their own informed judgments, instead of idiots just parroting whatever slanted crap they happen to listen to.

If anything Obama does discriminates against whites you are a fool if you think someone wont try( a succeed) in killing him. Are you ready to see what war looks like? It wont be on CNN it will be in our streets and backyards. personally i kinda embrace it. This country has gone looney. No morals, zero concern for ethics and absolutley NO common sense. A good civil war will have a cleansing effect that might do the country some good.

Careful Bucky! :) That kinda talk ends you up in Levinworth. This country is already on the cusp of civil war. Ebology has taken this country by storm. Starting with the glamourization of the gangster lifestyle of the early 90's. Now everywhere you go you see white kids who speak ebonically and dress "urban casual". Thats whats wrong with this country. Just think in our twilight they will be taking care of us....running this country. Sleep tight on that thought. :rolleyes:

While I agree with you as far as this idiotic thread goes, I point out that the vast majority of businessmen in this country have until recently dismissed 'card-check' legislation as disasterous nonsensical pandering that gets regularly introduced but which no responsible government would ever actually pass and sign.

We'll see.

That's a very good point. I also feel this way about gun legislation. Most people feel that there's no way Uncle Sugar will take away our 2nd amendment rights. I used to feel the same. But when you look at the legislation that is passing through many states it paints a much different picture.

It won't be long until you see more taxation on whites only to fund the slavery reparation bill. It's in congress now. He/dems not only want to repay the Blacks for their pain, but he wants to punish the white man. Of course, there will be some wack jobs on this board that will be pleased by this.

Are you retarded? Seriously??? No, but you're right. It was a master plan by the descendants of slaves to engineer this bi-racial child, train him to go to Columbia/ Harvard, become a senator, then become the first African-American president in a plan to make whitey plan. It makes so much sense.

It pains me that in 2009 people (especially a fellow Bills fan) could be some ignorant.

Careful Bucky! :thumbsup: That kinda talk ends you up in Levinworth. This country is already on the cusp of civil war. Ebology has taken this country by storm. Starting with the glamourization of the gangster lifestyle of the early 90's. Now everywhere you go you see white kids who speak ebonically and dress "urban casual". Thats whats wrong with this country. Just think in our twilight they will be taking care of us....running this country. Sleep tight on that thought. :thumbsup:

Your closed-minded views are what is wrong with the world. Luckily, most normal, educated people don't fill this way.

Just curious, what level of school did you finish and what do you do for a living?

Your mother should have swallowed you.

No white man alive owned a slave. No black man alive was a slave. So who is getting reparations for what? A black president means the playing field is now level, and affirmative action should be abolished...period. The crutch of discrimination is no more. Time to stop crying, straighten out your hat, buy pants that fit and get a job. Respect is gained by joining the millions who get up and work 40 -60 hours a week, not depending on the Gov't and crying how the cards are stacked against them. :thumbsup:

The funniest thing is you are being a whiny, female dog on an internet message board.

You should worry more about your life than someone else's.

You are nuts :thumbsup: if you think Trashcanistan would have been a successful campaign if we hadn't gone to Iraq. The Taliban proved to be highly illusive and the people, for the most part, protected them. Gitmo was a nessecity, we needed a place to house those enemies of the state and Abu Ghraib, well lets just say that interrogation should be allowed to preserve life and GI's should be severly punished for breaking the chain of command. Oh yeah! Wild Bill Clinton should have gone into Iraq because he knew they were in violation of resolution 1441 that ended desert storm. No matter what they still possesed weapons they shouldn't have and yes harboured some terrorists(Al Zarqawi). The only reason we didn't get support from Germany, France, USSR and China is because they knew that when we would respond we would find that those countries were doing illegal business with Iraq the whole time, and we did. And you being, obviously, a Lib/Dem should care about the human rights violation that were regular in both countries against men,women and childeren. Here state side I lived very well under the Bush Admin. Given the problems he inherited from Slick Willie, he did very well. Just curious, what civil liberties of yours have been tampered with? If it saves one Americans life, I don't mind if the Feds come to my house, listen to my calls or look at my bank account. I am an American who wants this country to be safe from all terrorists, both foreign and domestic. :thumbsup:

Your an idiot, nuff said.... when you decide to write something intelligent and not blah, blah, blah.... get back to me.

Your an idiot, nuff said.... when you decide to write something intelligent and not blah, blah, blah.... get back to me.

How liberals debate:

You're an idiot.

Your a moron.

You're a loser.

Who gives a sh-- what you think.

Write something intelligent.

Did they teach you all of this in debate class? Probably, most college professors are the angry type today.

How liberals debate:

You're an idiot.

Your a moron.

You're a loser.

Who gives a sh-- what you think.

Write something intelligent.

Did they teach you all of this in debate class? Probably, most college professors are the angry type today.

I'm not a liberal.

And Da Big Man is an idiot. And you're a moron.

You are nuts :wallbash: if you think Trashcanistan would have been a successful campaign if we hadn't gone to Iraq. The Taliban proved to be highly illusive and the people, for the most part, protected them. Gitmo was a nessecity, we needed a place to house those enemies of the state and Abu Ghraib, well lets just say that interrogation should be allowed to preserve life and GI's should be severly punished for breaking the chain of command. Oh yeah! Wild Bill Clinton should have gone into Iraq because he knew they were in violation of resolution 1441 that ended desert storm. No matter what they still possesed weapons they shouldn't have and yes harboured some terrorists(Al Zarqawi). The only reason we didn't get support from Germany, France, USSR and China is because they knew that when we would respond we would find that those countries were doing illegal business with Iraq the whole time, and we did. And you being, obviously, a Lib/Dem should care about the human rights violation that were regular in both countries against men,women and childeren. Here state side I lived very well under the Bush Admin. Given the problems he inherited from Slick Willie, he did very well. Just curious, what civil liberties of yours have been tampered with? If it saves one Americans life, I don't mind if the Feds come to my house, listen to my calls or look at my bank account. I am an American who wants this country to be safe from all terrorists, both foreign and domestic. :thumbsup:

Yes I am nuts, what is your point.

I am all for interrogation- torture isn't interrogation. There was no chain of command- the MP's said that themselves- the lack of oversight led to the problem