Oh my Bama!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billions of dollars in incentives not going to the people who fund them...Work harder, millions on welfare are depending on you! Hope you are all happy. Yes we did! lol:o)

It won't be long until you see more taxation on whites only to fund the slavery reparation bill. It's in congress now. He/dems not only want to repay the Blacks for their pain, but he wants to punish the white man. Of course, there will be some wack jobs on this board that will be pleased by this.

It won't be long until you see more taxation on whites only to fund the slavery reparation bill. It's in congress now. He/dems not only want to repay the Blacks for their pain, but he wants to punish the white man. Of course, there will be some wack jobs on this board that will be pleased by this.

After all, it is today's middle class white man (especially those skilled construction workers) who are responsible for slavery and 400 years of oppression. :angry:

After all, it is today's middle class white man (especially those skilled construction workers) who are responsible for slavery and 400 years of oppression. :angry:

In about three months, they should take a poll of moderates/independents that voted for him that wish they could take their vote back. Might be the difference in the election.

In about three months, they should take a poll of moderates/independents that voted for him that wish they could take their vote back. Might be the difference in the election.

...and where are the sensitive libs when our federal government proposes a plan to systematically discriminate against white males? I guess political correctness does not apply to the white heterosexual male. Truly scary times.

I'm just curious...not being cute. How old are you? Just so I can get an idea of who I'm dealing with.

Since you asked nicely, I'm 55 years old. I retired from the Navy a few years back and now I inspect and test submarine systems for a major defense contractor.

TMCM (SS/SW) USN, Ret.

Since you asked nicely, I'm 55 years old. I retired from the Navy a few years back and now I inspect and test submarine systems for a major defense contractor.

TMCM (SS/SW) USN, Ret.

Well, thank you for your service.

But I'm shocked--I would think someone of your age and discipline would be a little more open to other opinions--as outrageous as you think they might be.

Well, thank you for your service.

But I'm shocked--I would think someone of your age and discipline would be a little more open to other opinions--as outrageous as you think they might be.

What gave you the idea that I'm not open to listening to and understanding opinions which differ from my own? Does the fact that I respond dismissively to snarky, outrageous, and immature drivel mean that I am somehow incapable of listening to and responding in kind to a well reasoned, thoughtful discussion point?

If this is your idea of an opening gambit for a reasonable discussion;

Then you can expect me to be very "smug and arrogant" in my responses to your posts. But if you decide to post reasonable and rational points for discussion we can go from there.

What gave you the idea that I'm not open to listening to and understanding opinions which differ from my own? Does the fact that I respond dismissively to snarky, outrageous, and immature drivel mean that I am somehow incapable of listening to and responding in kind to a well reasoned, thoughtful discussion point?

If this is your idea of an opening gambit for a reasonable discussion;

Then you can expect me to be very "smug and arrogant" in my responses to your posts. But if you decide to post reasonable and rational points for discussion we can go from there.

You don't believe there is a slave reparations bill being endorsed right now by democratic congressman Conyers?

You didn't hear that Rangel/Reich wants the white man to be dismissed as part of the latest stimulus bill?

You think it's just going to stop there.

You don't believe there is a slave reparations bill being endorsed right now by democratic congressman Conyers?

You didn't hear that Rangel/Reich wants the white man to be dismissed as part of the latest stimulus bill?

First off the "Bill," H.R. 40 is to study slave reparations...not actually appropriate money for that purpose. Not saying I support it because I don't. Also, it appears to have widespread opposition and Conyers himself is under an ethics investigation, so my guess is, even as a study... which would be a colossal waste of money, it won't happen.

So if Conyers wants to bark at the wind, let him... he does it regularly. Yes, watch the language in the approps bills, but I doubt it is going anywhere. Even if a study makes it through the House, the Senate will kill it.

P.S. Learn how the legislative system works before you go shooting your mouth off about inane possibilities.

That slave reparations bill nonsense has been floated several times in the past, it has about the same chance of passing now as it did the first time I heard about it in the early 80's, zero.

Charlie Rangle has been suffering from "foot in mouth" disease for many years. This is just another case of him saying something stupid and talk radio blowing it way out of proportion.

Yep I pretty much do think it's going to stop there. In fact I think it's pretty much going to stop well before it gets there. But if you're that easily terrified by the talk radio fear mongers, don't let me spoil your fun.

Billions of dollars in incentives not going to the people who fund them...Work harder, millions on welfare are depending on you! Hope you are all happy. Yes we did! lol:o)

Just remember- "Read my lips....No more taxes."

NEVER forget- Presidents do not decide policy nearly as much as circumstances. What would have happened if President George HW Bush kept that promise- it wouldn't have been a good thing- it was the right thing to do, but was part of the reason he didn't get re-elected.

Obama is in the beginning of his presidency- we will see how he did years from now.

Just remember- "Read my lips....No more taxes."

NEVER forget- Presidents do not decide policy nearly as much as circumstances. What would have happened if President George HW Bush kept that promise- it wouldn't have been a good thing- it was the right thing to do, but was part of the reason he didn't get re-elected.

Obama is in the beginning of his presidency- we will see how he did years from now.

Kinda like when 9/11 happened 8 months into the George W Bush administration. Circumstances dictated what this country needed to do. :angry:

First off the "Bill," H.R. 40 is to study slave reparations...not actually appropriate money for that purpose. Not saying I support it because I don't. Also, it appears to have widespread opposition and Conyers himself is under an ethics investigation, so my guess is, even as a study... which would be a colossal waste of money, it won't happen.

So if Conyers wants to bark at the wind, let him... he does it regularly. Yes, watch the language in the approps bills, but I doubt it is going anywhere. Even if a study makes it through the House, the Senate will kill it.

P.S. Learn how the legislative system works before you go shooting your mouth off about inane possibilities.

When does inane become reality? When it is to late....Jerky. :angry:

No white man alive owned a slave. No black man alive was a slave. So who is getting reparations for what? A black president means the playing field is now level, and affirmative action should be abolished...period. The crutch of discrimination is no more. Time to stop crying, straighten out your hat, buy pants that fit and get a job. Respect is gained by joining the millions who get up and work 40 -60 hours a week, not depending on the Gov't and crying how the cards are stacked against them. :angry:

When does inane become reality? When it is to late....Jerky. :angry:

They're marxists, what do you expect? . My opinions are polar opposite of theirs so they censor and suppress me with their

gutter sniping. They call me idiot, inane, moron, the list goes on and on...

They are everything that's wrong, "I'm very intelligent so don't talk to me, dimwit."

No difference here than how the media portrays conservatives.

They're marxists, what do you expect? . My opinions are polar opposite of theirs so they censor and suppress me with their

They are everything that's wrong, "I'm very intelligent so don't talk to me, dimwit."

Sleep well over the fact that they will reap what they sew, and we will all suffer. As long as they realize the error of their ways. :angry:

Do you conservative folks ever grow weary of complaining about the media? If you don't like what you see on TV, pick a different station. If you don't like the paper you're reading, pick a new one. There are plenty of conservative viewpoints in the media.