Oh my Bama!

Your an idiot, nuff said.... when you decide to write something intelligent and not blah, blah, blah.... get back to me.

Good summary Yella. Again, wise words from a wise douche. Thanx for saying nothing at all. Does the truth scare you and your lib/dem friends?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your closed-minded views are what is wrong with the world. Luckily, most normal, educated people don't fill this way.

Just curious, what level of school did you finish and what do you do for a living?

Guess what? Most people that earn feel the same way I do. Watch the news much? I have a MBA and what I do is deal with in denial, aiding to the delinqueny of the country pukes like you. Wake up! The change that is coming is going to have a negative effect on the middle and upper class.

The funniest thing is you are being a whiny, female dog on an internet message board.

You should worry more about your life than someone else's.

Not whiny, just dealing in FACT...something that lib/dems don't want to do. They like to live in the non-commital gray area. The playing field is now level. I have given enough...it's time I get something back. :lol:

How liberals debate:

You're an idiot.

Your a moron.

You're a loser.

Who gives a sh-- what you think.

Write something intelligent.

Did they teach you all of this in debate class? Probably, most college professors are the angry type today.

You got it JP. The liberal agenda in colleges today is sickening. When all else fails and you are out of ideas and rebuttals, resort to name calling. They want no religion, no gender, no laws, no regulations, all these punks don't want entry level jobs, they all want to start at the top. They aid to the problems in this country and then B word about how messed up everything is. While you and I get up and go to work everyday, these mocha latte genius lariats think they are going to change the world...all they do is F it up. :lol: Soon they will all see the error of their ways while they suffer at the hands of Barry "Illegal" Obama. Hand out over hand up...tisk, tisk :D