Thurman Thomas - Traitor or Opportunist?

Exactly.

The All-Star game is being televised this weekend. By somebody.

Pay no attention to the skirts, earrings, and leotards on the ice, and the latte and brie vendors in the stands. They are just parts of the new rules implemented after the strike.

Uh-oh...Incoming! Gotta go!!!

:unsure:

I understand football is a business and sometimes you have to do what you got to do, but as a very loyal Bills fan for almost thirty years now Mr Thomas was dead to me the second he even thought abput putting on a Dolphins unifor, he could have gone anywhere else!!

Guest dog14787
I understand football is a business and sometimes you have to do what you got to do, but as a very loyal Bills fan for almost thirty years now Mr Thomas was dead to me the second he even thought abput putting on a Dolphins unifor, he could have gone anywhere else!!

I have an on going bet every year with some friends, if the Bills beat the fish then a couple of my real close friends have to wear Bills jerseys for a day, if the fish beat the Bills my bro and I have to wear a fish jersey for a day.

This last season went horribly wrong. :flirt:

I was at the Tampa Bay Lightning - Buffalo Sabres game last night. At the beginning of the game, they announced Thurman Thomas as the honorary "Let's Play Some Hockey" guy. They intro'd him as the "legendary Buffalo Bills Hall of Fame running back and he was wearing a Lightning game jersey!

I remember a couple of years ago when he was at all the Sabres games and professing just how much he loved the Sabres. I believe his buddy was Derek Roy if I'm not mistaken.

Probably nothing big, but just kind of odd. I think he has a second house in Orlando and was likely in town for Super Bowl week festivities. I guess when you're invited by a team, you've got to wear their colors. I was expecting something a bit more clever, maybe one of those 50/50 jerseys.

Whatever he did, he jinxed the Sabres who has previously won seven straight in Tampa! :flirt:

this post is a waste of server space

If I worked for Microsoft would you see me wearing an Apple shirt?

Everyone at Microsoft has dark curtains on their homes to hide load of Apple products in their homes. Hell, Bill had to decree that ipods were forbidden on the microsoft campus because so many people were bringing them to work.