Well it's been 3 and a half hours

VABills

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mesiah.

Just as you never called President Bush. It was shrub, W, or any other bad thing you and your ilk could imagine.

I called him that and it was stupid. Sorry, I'm about as far from perfect as you can get. I pity Bush. He didn't have a good presidency, but it would have been a very tough 8 years for anyone that was in there. Obama won't be a "Messiah" as he is very derisivley called, hopefully he just does the best he can with the circumstances. Criticism whether warranted or not comes with the job and Obama will get his share.

If he can just get the country out of its shell in the next four years, he will have done a lot. We are paranoid about everything right now and that needs to change. People have given their lives to protect our liberties- and we gave them up in the name of safety. I have to say, I am ashamed of that.

Has the economy turned to gold? Nope stock down 300. Well nothing changed there except for maybe being worse.

Do our enemies love us now? Nope. http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/01/2...iban/index.html and http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/01/19/...ence/index.html

Is Gitmo still open.

Do we still have troops in Iraq?

I guess the Messiah can't work miracles.

How much time does he get?

Go suck your thumb and deal with it. The side you support managed to flush most of the country down the toilet and now you get pissy because people had the sense to vote them out. Good riddance to Bush, Cheney, and the rest of them.

PTR

Go suck your thumb and deal with it. The side you support managed to flush most of the country down the toilet and now you get pissy because people had the sense to vote them out. Good riddance to Bush, Cheney, and the rest of them.

PTR

Bush didn't run.

I called him that and it was stupid. Sorry, I'm about as far from perfect as you can get. I pity Bush. He didn't have a good presidency, but it would have been a very tough 8 years for anyone that was in there. Obama won't be a "Messiah" as he is very derisivley called, hopefully he just does the best he can with the circumstances. Criticism whether warranted or not comes with the job and Obama will get his share.

If he can just get the country out of its shell in the next four years, he will have done a lot. We are paranoid about everything right now and that needs to change. People have given their lives to protect our liberties- and we gave them up in the name of safety. I have to say, I am ashamed of that.

The nickname "Shrub" came from Bush himself. He named his company "Abusto", claiming it meant "Bush". Sadly, it doesn't, it means "Shrub".

I guess a kinder nickname would have been the one given him by the rest of the [oil and gas] industry - El Busto? Take your pick.

In any event, he's history. The kindest thing I can say is that he didn't INTEND to do a bad job, it's just the way he is. I am sure he's as relieved to be gone as much of the world is to see him go.

I feel sorry for those who thought the last 8 years were GREAT because clearly they've ended and so have those "good times". I wish both of them - whoever they are (KBR and who else?) - good luck and godspeed.