Breaking Bills News

K-Gun10

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A likely choice! the Bills will have a tough job getting someone decent. Jaron is a lame Duck this year.

I disagree. I think that Jauron's job is as secure as any coach in the league. Seriously, look at the big name, winning coaches that were out there, and Ralph failed to make an offer to any of them. Do you think he is willing to pay 2 coaches? Besides, if he would have fired Jauron he would have probably hired Levy, which would have been at least as bad.

When Ralph fired TD we were happy, but I think we all secretly cringed when he said that he was going to get "more involved." For all we know, Ralph might be very involved on draft day. Who is to say?

If mediocre assistants don't want to be here, where the hell does that leave us ? The ship is sinking fast. Does anyone still believe we will land a top notch free agent?

you show your vast knowledge of the game with your mediocre assistant comment it makes all you say very creditable.

and yes i feel we will be very active in free agency. if you knew anything you would know its all about money.