Breaking Bills News

K-Gun10

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - how bad do you have to be to have your top choices include a head coach that went 0-16 and a d-line coach whose unit racked up like 8 sacks all season?

Really good point but they do have some of best young players in the league with Demeco Ryans and Mario Williams.

It could? What next, Chris Watson interviewing for our DB's coach?

:huh:

That's the funniest line of 2009! (Hey that rhymes)

This is not a big deal. Why did Houston need a new DL coach?

I'm guessing this is one of the guys Wilson wanted Jauron to replace and instead of firing him they let him go to another team.

This will work out if and only if they find somebody better. IMO, that shouldn't be too hard.

Actually, neither are probably going to be free agents. Both will most likely be franchised, whether they like it or not.

As far as this move by the Bills, I can't see the harm, seeing as our DLine is pitiful. The real question will be if the position is filled from within (typical fashion), or if Ralph & Dick will get someone with proven DLine success. It doesn't take a genius to see that the DLine is a glaring issue that needs fixed for us to be successful.

Peppers could be franchised, but I believe Baltimore agreed to a one-year contract with Suggs stipulating that they cannot tag him again this year. Besides, I'm pretty sure they'd franchise Ray Lewis before Suggs.

I'm guessing this is one of the guys Wilson wanted Jauron to replace and instead of firing him they let him go to another team.

This will work out if and only if they find somebody better. IMO, that shouldn't be too hard.

My thinking as well. If nothing else, addition by subtraction..

A rock? A piece of used chewing gum? A cat turd?

thank you...too funy :pirate:

I posted in another section recently questioning this guys ability to develope any of our young d-lineman. It's crazy b/c he was recognized as one of the better d-line coaches (what the hell happens when these guys come to OBD). Let's just hope they don't promote from within.