What a great event

PastaJoe

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idealism has no place on this board. Neither does rationalism or common sense.

I agree with you, but as you can see all you statement has done is riled the troglodytes. You have to wonder how many actually bothered to listen to the inaugural speech, particularly the reference to "putting aside childish things". They know no other way. They are frightened, and this is how they react.

I recommend leaving them alone in their little cesspool where they can cower in peace.

Ah... as analyzed by PPP's own non-partisan Tokyo Rose.

I agree with you, but as you can see all you statement has done is riled the troglodytes. You have to wonder how many actually bothered to listen to the inaugural speech, particularly the reference to "putting aside childish things". They know no other way. They are frightened, and this is how they react.

I recommend leaving them alone in their little cesspool where they can cower in peace.

Considering your eight year battle with Bush Derangement Syndrome, this might be the funniest thing I've ever read here.

Yes, it actually is pretty great. :huh:

I can tell from the wealth of ignorance displayed in this thread so far that many people do not appreciate it or they take it for granted, but most people really do get it. It's just that idiots are always over-represented in the court of internet opinion.

They'll always have the PPP board and Oklahoma.

Excuse me, nozzlehead. I stood and applauded and was moved at the swearing in. I said to myself "He is my President."

then...I gotta hear "blame whitey" and and insult to this Country right there on the stand.

Now is the time to "put aside" childing things?

I tried. I tried.

Heck, I didnt even try...I DID IT. And then was slapped in the face.

And I understand that this Reverend has seen racism and bigotry I could never fathom. He has his beef. But still. At this moment. On this stage. With the WHOLE WORLD wanting to forge ahead, this Reverend chose instead to pull us RIGHT BACK DOWN. To look BACK, not forward. To take the hand being reached to him and slap it back in disgust.

Terrible.

Just another phoney spook. The race problem as far as the blacks go is , they do not want to be black and no amount of anything can change that , Michael Jackson is an example of this. Maybe the blacks can get annointed God and then change it, It's and inferiorority complex and nothng will change that. Live with what God gave you.

The announcer said that the Chief Justice got the words wrong.

Could tell that it was Roberts' first time, too. He not only read the passage out of sequence, but the chief justice also bit off a little too much at a time. Especially when a dude's heartbeat is probably going at 140 bpm.

And, a lot of people are probably too nice or too disinterested to say anything, but that poem !@#$ sucked.

The speech was non inspriational kinda like your buddy Bush . Obama also botched the oath ,why even Bush didn't do that. Now einough of your break time fiinish up washing those windows. His speech didn't bother me , which says something about the speech.

I'll go slip into my sore loser role for the next 4 years. Any pointers? You mastered the craft these last 8.

We can find any number of experts here on that subject. Many are showing up here in this tread; they all seem to be wondering what to do now that being preoccupied with hating Bush 24x7 isn't filling the void.

Excuse me, nozzlehead. I stood and applauded and was moved at the swearing in. I said to myself "He is my President."

then...I gotta hear "blame whitey" and and insult to this Country right there on the stand.

Now is the time to "put aside" childing things?

I tried. I tried.

Heck, I didnt even try...I DID IT. And then was slapped in the face.

And I understand that this Reverend has seen racism and bigotry I could never fathom. He has his beef. But still. At this moment. On this stage. With the WHOLE WORLD wanting to forge ahead, this Reverend chose instead to pull us RIGHT BACK DOWN. To look BACK, not forward. To take the hand being reached to him and slap it back in disgust.

Terrible.

What is this "blame whitey" thing you keep referring to?

I'm willing to 90% of the people who posted negative comments in this thread are over 45.

Just curious, does referring to other posters as "ignorant pricks" count as negative? :huh:

What makes you think things are changing?

His stupidity.