The Funniest Lyric Screwup You've Heard Or Made.

Steely Dan

I always thought that the song Forever in Blue Jeans was Reverend Blue Jeans. Then one night I'm watching King of Queens & Doug calls the song Reverend Blue Jeans & Carrie corrects him & tells him it's Forever in Blue Jeans. I guess I wasn't the only one if it got written into a sitcom.

remember after every game our team won, we got to go to the fat ladies fish and chips and Angelo's for a soda pop. We always carried the star of game over all of us singing, at least I thought and argued greatly these the proper lyrics

Bringing in the cheese bringing in the cheese,

We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the cheese,

Bringing in the sheaves, bringing in the cheese,

We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the cheese,

I was sure these were the correct lyrics and coach and rest of team wrong, as I had seen this song on Mighty Mouse. :D Remember eventually having my way and our after the game winning song, did become " Bringing in The Cheese"

It did seem a more fun version I suppose.

(was seven years old)

I always thought that the song Forever in Blue Jeans was Reverend Blue Jeans. Then one night I'm watching King of Queens & Doug calls the song Reverend Blue Jeans & Carrie corrects him & tells him it's Forever in Blue Jeans. I guess I wasn't the only one if it got written into a sitcom.

Nope guilty here too. :D