Anquan Boldin

jester43

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody think Andre Reed would have been doing the same thing if he was off the field in the playoffs?

Not Andre!!!!!! He was total class on the and off the field..He would never put his feelings above the team....He might have recieved the 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty in the SuperBowl for taking his helmet off while trying to imitate a two year olds temper tantrum but he was all class..Sarcasm Off

Another funny thing I remember is earlier in the game, Warner was getting into with the offensive coordinator. However, I don't see any threads about how big of an a-hole Warner is.

Was the offense on the field at the time?

Was a critical 4th quarter drive in progress?

Was the offense on the field at the time?

Was a critical 4th quarter drive in progress?

The guy wanted to be on the field and deservedly so.

He has only proven himself as one of the best WR's in the game over the past 5 years, is a 3x Pro Bowler and has double-digit TDs despite missing 4 games.

Excuse him for being passionate and wanting to help his team win. You can have a "good soldier" like Chris Kelsay... I'd take this guy on my team any day.

The guy wanted to be on the field and deservedly so.

He has only proven himself as one of the best WR's in the game over the past 5 years, is a 3x Pro Bowler and has double-digit TDs despite missing 4 games.

Excuse him for being passionate and wanting to help his team win. You can have a "good soldier" like Chris Kelsay... I'd take this guy on my team any day.

Don't take my criticism to mean that I wouldn't. Just cause he screwed up (IMO) doesn't mean I wouldn't want him playing for the Bills. On this team he would be the unquestioned #1 weapon.

Don't take my criticism to mean that I wouldn't. Just cause he screwed up (IMO) doesn't mean I wouldn't want him playing for the Bills. On this team he would be the unquestioned #1 weapon.

I just think that a guy like him deserves to blow up once in a while. Was his timing a bit off? Sure it was, and that's the coach's job to manage the situation. Considering the Chad Johnsons (and Donte Whitners) of the world who talk a big game but don't produce on the field, a guy like Boldin is a refreshing change.

Another funny thing I remember is earlier in the game, Warner was getting into with the offensive coordinator. However, I don't see any threads about how big of an a-hole Warner is.

That's cause Warner wasn't trying to pick a fight with the guy while the offense was on the field in the middle of the game winning/losing drive.

:wallbash:

p.s. Did Warner stomp out of the locker room like a whining pu--y while his teammates were still celebrating on the field? Didn't think so.

Yeah, hate on a guy for being passionate about wanting to be on the field. uhh, I guess. If he wanted to get off the field with out saying anything, who cares? It's his decision and maybe he didn't want to say anything to get himself in trouble. The OC said they were both very passionate and that was it. You guys are being silly.

Yeah, hate on a guy for being passionate about wanting to be on the field. uhh, I guess. If he wanted to get off the field with out saying anything, who cares? It's his decision and maybe he didn't want to say anything to get himself in trouble. The OC said they were both very passionate and that was it. You guys are being silly.

There's a big difference in being passionate about being on the field and yelling at a coach to put you in the game while the same coach is calling the plays on potential game winning drive. How can you guys not see the difference??

That's cause Warner wasn't trying to pick a fight with the guy while the offense was on the field in the middle of the game winning/losing drive.

:wallbash:

p.s. Did Warner stomp out of the locker room like a whining pu--y while his teammates were still celebrating on the field? Didn't think so.

So wait if Warner argues on the sideline, it's fine because he's not on Offense? Do you think Kurt would have been upset if the trotted out Leinart? Because in effect that's what they did. By the way, posting a ridiculous article by some bonehead Yahoo writer doesn't validate the point. It's an opinion that you may share, but it doesn't mean anything. Opinions are like buttholes, everyone's got one.

There's a big difference in being passionate about being on the field and yelling at a coach to put you in the game while the same coach is calling the plays on potential game winning drive. How can you guys not see the difference??

So wait, he's supposed to turn off his passion why the offense is on the field. That makes no sense at all.

"Just the emotions of the game," Haley said. "We're emotional guys. Like I said, I wear my heart on my sleeve and that's the way I go about business and I have to deal with that on a full-time basis."

If the OC has no problem with it, why do you?

What else is the coach going to say? I just don't agree with it being called passion. He was screaming at the coach and the coach was screaming back, during an important time of the game. Just curious what people would be thinking if it was Owens doing it. And I don't have a problem with it. Just an observation. I couldn't care less.

I think Boldin has every right to get upset. Just goes to show he wants the ball in his hands for his team, he wants to make a play for them. I see nothing wrong with a guy wanting to be on the field on a game winning drive, especially Boldin! I like that fire in a guy, send him our way, I'll gladly take that on my team. Id love nothing more then to see Lee Evans heated for not being on the field on a game winning drive. I wouldnt call him a baby I call him a guy wanting to make a play for his team to go to the Super Bowl.

Are you serious? Its one thing to want to be on the field for your team, its another that in the most important drive in the Franchise's history to be on the sidelilne screaming obsentities and threatening the OC who is standing next to the head coach. Its childless, selfish and disruptive. Reminiscant of TO in SF and Scotty Pippen in the playoff game when Toni Kukoc took the last shot and Pippen took himself out and sat on the bench to pout, as Kukoc made the shot. I live in Phoenix so I get to see and hear about Boldin everyday. He is a great receiver and warrior, but.......he is a typical Rosenhous client who puts himself above the team and even though he moaned about a contract two years ago and they resigned him to a new contract, now wants another one. He wants Fitzgerald money and he is not in Fitz's category. In addition, he is injury prone, just check out how many games he has missed the last 4 seasons. The Bills will never trade for him and give him the huge salary he wants. Say what you want, but he was jealous that Fitz was getting all the balls and TDs.