Mock draft

BeastMode54

This is the draft I would like to see:

1. Everett Brown-DE-FSU (over Maybin if he's available) or Aaron Maybin-DE-Penn St. (if Brown's gone)

2. Max Unger-C-Oregon

3. Tyrone McKenzie-OLB-South Florida

4. James Casey-TE-Rice (2008 stats are 111 catches, 1,329 yards, and 13 TD's, that's a career for some TE's :wallbash: )

5. Augustus Parrish-OT-Kent St. (Very athletic and GOOD run blocker, possible starter at RT within a couple of seasons)

6. Jamarko Simmons-WR-Western Michigan (2008 stats 98 catches, 1,184 yards, and 7 TD's at 6'2" 235lbs. :thumbdown: )

7. Greg Isdaner-OG-West Virginia

:thumbsup:

If Orakpo is available at 11 I can't imagine the Bills passing on him. I think his combine workout will push him to the top, but you never know.

Brown has the chance to be special but they're calling him a better fit at 3-4 OLB. I think that is more a byproduct of the prevelance of 3-4 defenses and the successes pass rushing OLBs have had (see Ware). But watching him play, he can clearly play down in a 4-3. He is so quick and explosive coming out of his three point stance, it is scary. His play reminds me of Dwight Freeney. And at 6'4" 252lbs, he has great size.

I believe that Mays has stated he is staying in school.

That would actually work out well for the Bills if he did. We can get a passing rushing DE this year, and with our top 10 pick next year we can land Mays.