Need Your Help

Puhonix

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, memories. I remember my girlfriend (at the time) and I watching Wrestlemania. I proposed shortly there after and 10 years later I ordered Undertaker t-shirts and we watched Wrestlemania LXXVII. It was love at first body slam....

LOL, I voted for you for admitting you ordered Olympic t-shirts and watched the opening ceremonies wearing them. That right there deserves a vote, but revocation of your man card....

Good luck.

Ahh, memories. I remember my girlfriend (at the time) and I watching Wrestlemania. I proposed shortly there after and 10 years later I ordered Undertaker t-shirts and we watched Wrestlemania LXXVII. It was love at first body slam....

LOL, I voted for you for admitting you ordered Olympic t-shirts and watched the opening ceremonies wearing them. That right there deserves a vote, but revocation of your man card....

Good luck.

But I can have my man card back... The grooms cake is going to be in the shape of Shea Stadium, and baseball appetizers will be served during the cocktail hour (by waiters in ball caps). It's all part of recpaturing the 40's feel and America's passion for baseball at the time. Yes, we have Brooklyn Dodger caps ready to go.

Anything romantic usually requires the tearing off of the corners of the man card, but my proposal at least still included sports, right?

Good luck.

If you knew him, you'd realize his man card has long since been revoked.

But I can have my man card back... The grooms cake is going to be in the shape of Shea Stadium, and baseball appetizers will be served during the cocktail hour (by waiters in ball caps). It's all part of recpaturing the 40's feel and America's passion for baseball at the time. Yes, we have Brooklyn Dodger caps ready to go.

Anything romantic usually requires the tearing off of the corners of the man card, but my proposal at least still included sports, right?

Ok, you may have it back. Just remember, doing romantic things with women is a necessity. Admitting to such things is on a need to know basis, contests are no excuse. But you are still on double secret probation...

I'm willing to make a deal with the Bills if I must. Here goes.

If we win this contest, then I'll allow Ramius to take a picture of me wearing a Bills Jersey at our local BW3 during the NFL Draft this coming year. Additionally, I will keep the jersey on through the Bill's pick.

How's that?

I think offering to get a Bills tattoo would show a real committment to the cause.

As long as we're voting, she'll keep showing up.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/857...41ad7bdfb0a.jpg

Hey your a Miami Fan on a Bills board, and your soliciting votes for some swag. You better post more than 1 pic at a time!! By the way GO NOLES!!. I will vote from my home comp tonight when I get home. In the mean time.........