Tim Tebow

Alphadawg7

His likely draft spot, according to some of the analysts was 2nd to 3rd round, this year.

Charlie Casserly on the CBS pre-game show: scouts say middle round. NOT 2 or 3.

The difference between first round money (even late in the round) and any other is HUGE. Staying in to improve his draft stock is the right decision either way -- he likes college and doesn't care about money, or he wants to get the best first contract he can. Even if he moves up to the 2nd Round in '10 from 4+ in '09 it's worth it.

Charlie Casserly on the CBS pre-game show: scouts say middle round. NOT 2 or 3.

The difference between first round money (even late in the round) and any other is HUGE. Staying in to improve his draft stock is the right decision either way -- he likes college and doesn't care about money, or he wants to get the best first contract he can. Even if he moves up to the 2nd Round in '10 from 4+ in '09 it's worth it.

Kiper says 2-3, as well as some other draftniks. I didn't see him lasting past 3, to be honest. But, we'll never know now.

So, we can officially stop the "should we draft Tebow" discussion as he is going back for his sr. season.

Link

Good this is one less topic to drone on about. Tebow strikes me as one of the many guys who will have a great college career but go nowhere in the pro game.

I think he's making the right decision. He could win another Heisman next year and possibly another NC. 3 titles and 2 Heismans would have to be considered one of the greatest achievments ever in NCAA Football. He also can work on his passing all offseason and try and prove next year that he can play QB on the next level. Myer's offense makes it hard to prove yourself as a pocket passer, but Timmy will give it a shot in '09. I'm rooting for the guy. He's one of the best people I've ever seen come through NCAA Football in my lifetime.

I think he's making the right decision. He could win another Heisman next year and possibly another NC. 3 titles and 2 Heismans would have to be considered one of the greatest achievments ever in NCAA Football. He also can work on his passing all offseason and try and prove next year that he can play QB on the next level. Myer's offense makes it hard to prove yourself as a pocket passer, but Timmy will give it a shot in '09. I'm rooting for the guy. He's one of the best people I've ever seen come through NCAA Football in my lifetime.

Actually, he does seem like a genuinely good kid. Normally, I am put off, a little, by all the "Jesus talk", but this guy seems to back up his beliefs with actual humanitarian action. I can respect that.