Good News! We are no longer the Arizona Cardinals of the AFC

SDS

That is err... good news... right? :unsure:

Not sure what you mean by this . . . but I was thinking about Dennis Green. I wonder how he feels now. He drafted Larry Fitzgerald, brought in Kurt Warner and drafted Darnell Dockett, Antrel Rolle. The list goes on and on.

Did he draft Boldin also?

Not sure what you mean by this . . . but I was thinking about Dennis Green. I wonder how he feels now. He drafted Larry Fitzgerald, brought in Kurt Warner and drafted Darnell Dockett, Antrel Rolle. The list goes on and on.

Did he draft Boldin also?

What SDS means is that the Cardinals were the biggest losers of the NFC but have turned it aournd completely.

It doesn't matter what players a team has if the HC can't devise a system to get the most out of their talents. I believe that Wisenhunt, Harbaugh or Sparano could have taken this Bills team to the playoffs this year.

OMG, I'll try to type slowly so that you get it. I said "beat us to", as in get there first. Not beat us in the playoffs. So, who gets the :doh: ?

"OMG, Somebody misread something I said and replied to what they thought it said at first glance, I must act like a penis about it," BLZFAN4LIFE :unsure: And the doh was because I thought we lost ANOTHER SB.

What SDS means is that the Cardinals were the biggest losers of the NFC but have turned it aournd completely.

That Arizona defense has looked good exactly three times, from what I've seen: two times in the playoffs, and, of course, once against the Bills. Damn, they can turn it on when they want to (apparently); the questions are, (1) why did they have to wait until now, and (2) why, in the regular season, did they have to do their N-Test against the Bills?!

That D is for real. We might have to suffer a Balto-Zona Super Bowl. Sleepy.

Maybe we can have a San Diego vs Arizona Superbowl......yipee.

And that would be bad, why? I wouldn't mind watching a game including Warner, Fitzgerald, Boldin, newly reborn Edge, Breaston and The AFC's best QB this year, Phillip Rivers, LT, Sproles, Gates, Vincent Jackson.

Yeah, that would be terrible. I actually like watching the Cards play, and hope Boldin comes back next week.

And that would be bad, why? I wouldn't mind watching a game including Warner, Fitzgerald, Boldin, newly reborn Edge, Breaston and The AFC's best QB this year, Phillip Rivers, LT, Sproles, Gates, Vincent Jackson.

Yeah, that would be terrible. I actually like watching the Cards play, and hope Boldin comes back next week.

Really.....remember this was the team that changed the Bills and my Cowboys season!?!?

Really.....remember this was the team that changed the Bills and my Cowboys season!?!?

They didn't change jack squat. While I could care less about the Cowboys, Arizona is a ton better than Buffalo. Arizona actually has playmakers all over the offensive side of the field. The Bills, well, they kinda might have one in Marshawn. Maybe. Actually, probably not.

The Cards are a damn good football team at home, and their stars are producing so far in the playoffs. The only shock is that the Cards have finally played well on the road. IF, the Eagles beat the Giants tomorrow, the Cards, at home, could easily be in the Super Bowl.

That Arizona defense has looked good exactly three times, from what I've seen: two times in the playoffs, and, of course, once against the Bills. Damn, they can turn it on when they want to (apparently); the questions are, (1) why did they have to wait until now, and (2) why, in the regular season, did they have to do their N-Test against the Bills?!

That D is for real. We might have to suffer a Balto-Zona Super Bowl. Sleepy.

You must have missed that Cowboy game this year,they played pretty well, also they beat the Dolphins 31-10