Beat up your girlfriend...

No defense for this one, NY Senate Dems are idiots and should be ashamed of themselves.

Why limit it to the NY Senate? There's plenty of evidence that most Democrats throughout this nation are idiots. Shoot, why limit it to Democrats? Add the Republicans in there as well.

"Women's groups are outraged that a freshman New York state senator was sworn in this week while facing charges he slashed his girlfriend's face with a piece of broken glass in a jealous rage."

Yeah, don't blame the numbskull voters that elected him, blame the government.

Why limit it to the NY Senate? There's plenty of evidence that most Democrats throughout this nation are idiots. Shoot, why limit it to Democrats? Add the Republicans in there as well.

Wait a second, if Democrats and Republicans are both idiots, doesn't that equate Nozzlenut with her beloved Wingnuts?

"Women's groups are outraged that a freshman New York state senator was sworn in this week while facing charges he slashed his girlfriend's face with a piece of broken glass in a jealous rage."

Yeah, don't blame the numbskull voters that elected him, blame the government.

Now I am calling you idiots out on this one. Some say gun cause violence, some say cars, Ed says telephone poles, but it's obvious, it's really glass bottles.

This guy is a huge scumbag. Did he do it in anger I'm 99.99999999% convinced he did but, where are the legal grounds? The woman now says it was an accident, no big surprise with domestic violence victims, and so the best witness in the case is in his favor.

If they refuse to seat him without him being convicted of a crime there may be significant legal grounds for a lawsuit. If he beats this, and I have a feeling he will, then can he really be legally held accountable by the Senate?

If I were lord of the Senate and there were no legal repercussions to oust him I would in a second. Unfortunately from a legal standpoint I don't believe it's that easy.

This guy is a huge scumbag. Did he do it in anger I'm 99.99999999% convinced he did

Congratulations on solving yet another mystery.

Marcia Pappas, head of the state chapter of National Organization for Women, says the lawmaker is being awarded an undeserved position of power.

Calling Monserrate's swearing in "a slap in the face," she insists that the new Democratic Senate leadership should address the issue.

I call it more a of "sharp object to the face".

Now I am calling you idiots out on this one. Some say gun cause violence, some say cars, Ed says telephone poles, but it's obvious, it's really glass bottles.

It's obvious we'll never be safe until bottles and glass are banned substances. There's no 2nd amendment rights involved in making them illegal either. This should be the first step in the change "everyone" was clamoring for - President BO bans the possession and ownership of glass as well as its manufacture and/or importation into the country - with Harry and Nancy's help of course. This is going to be a perfect country before long.

It's obvious we'll never be safe until bottles and glass are banned substances. There's no 2nd amendment rights involved in making them illegal either. This should be the first step in the change "everyone" was clamoring for - President BO bans the possession and ownership of glass as well as its manufacture and/or importation into the country - with Harry and Nancy's help of course. This is going to be a perfect country before long.

But what if the glass is in the shape of an arm? Or a bear arm?

You just keep posting dumber and dumber things. Thanks. :unsure:

But what if the glass is in the shape of an arm? Or a bear arm?

:doh: