Question for long-time posters

el Tigre

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever happened to stevestojan, mr 15K posts in 2 years?

What did happen to that cat? Haven't seen him in a long time. He used to have the avatar of the doctor who treated Everett as I recall.

And Pyrite Gal, a.k.a. Fake Fat Sunny?

I know what initially happened to LSI, but where is everyone's favorite little spastic kid now? Did he go to banned camp as well?

What did happen to that cat? Haven't seen him in a long time. He used to have the avatar of the doctor who treated Everett as I recall.

I know what initially happened to LSI, but where is everyone's favorite little spastic kid now? Did he go to banned camp as well?

Ed went to a special banned camp called marriage.

Naah, LSI is still here. He's waiting for baseball season to amp up the post count again.

Naah, LSI is still here. He's waiting for baseball season to amp up the post count again.

Is he posting under the same handle? I didn't see much of him at all this season. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

:worthy::P:w00t::(:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:w00t:

"Getting your post count up is good. We need to do that during baseball season. :thumbsup: "

Is he posting under the same handle? I didn't see much of him at all this season. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I think he's Oneonta2 now....had to reregister after his infamous Draft Day post-a-thon and subsequent suspension.

he got suspended for posting too much?? Is that my understanding?

Not for posting too much. For posting every single little thought that entered his idiot little mind on draft day/weekend. He cranked out 160+ posts in a 12 hour span on draft day, and well over 200 posts the entire weekend.