Poll for the men of PPP

Last 2 women on earth  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Eve

• Coulter
    • Maddow
    • I Prefer Extinction

Forgetting looks for a second.....

Coulter has a sense of humor, like to antagonize people who dont agree with her and likes to party.

Maddow is a bitter, whiny liberal !@#$ who doesnt even like men.

Why is this even a question?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we 're just the three of us remaining on Earth?....

first Let's forget about "repopulation"... Now way i can. do anything sexual witth Maddow and Coulter is too old to have babies.

But well we still have about 40 years to live so... Maddow seems to be interesting, sure we could have a good social relationship, while i doubt i could have a discussion longer than 30 seconds with Coulter. So i think we'd make some kind of a deal with Maddow: we share Coulter for sexual needs and let her on her own for all other matters.

Hate to say it, but I go Maddow. What with her Buddy Hackett mouth, it gives new meaning to "getting a little on the side".

Scratch that. I hate her so much that doing her could be misconstrued as rape. I couldn't live with that. That said, looks like I'll be "feeding the chickens".

Forgetting looks for a second.....

Coulter has a sense of humor, like to antagonize people who dont agree with her and likes to party.

Maddow is a bitter, whiny liberal !@#$ who doesnt even like men.

Why is this even a question?

Since when is Coulter the humorous one? They're BOTH cynical, sarcastic b's. You think Coulter gets a point in the humor department because you agree with what she says. I'll bet you think Bill Maher isn't funny, but laugh your ass off at...um...er...that...uh...conservative comedian everyone likes.

One looks like a man (read: is a man), and the other doesn't do men (read: DD's theory).

So for all you guys hoping to procreate with a dude, best of luck.

Since when is Coulter the humorous one? They're BOTH cynical, sarcastic b's. You think Coulter gets a point in the humor department because you agree with what she says. I'll bet you think Bill Maher isn't funny, but laugh your ass off at...um...er...that...uh...conservative comedian everyone likes.

One looks like a man (read: is a man), and the other doesn't do men (read: DD's theory).

So for all you guys hoping to procreate with a dude, best of luck.

I actually think Maher is funny, so nice try.

But lets take the Pepsi Challenge, shall we?

Coulter

Ingraham

Malkin

vs.

Maddow

O'Donnell

Garafalo

Its not even !@#$ing CLOSE.

I actually think Maher is funny, so nice try.

But lets take the Pepsi Challenge, shall we?

Coulter

Ingraham

Malkin

vs.

Maddow

O'Donnell

Garafalo

Its not even !@#$ing CLOSE.

Okay, perhaps I'm mistaken, but does Coulter tout herself as a "comedian?" And I've never even heard of the other two. Therefor, you'll have to shed some as to what in the hell O'Donell and Garafalo have to do with this argument.

Okay, perhaps I'm mistaken, but does Coulter tout herself as a "comedian?" And I've never even heard of the other two. Therefor, you'll have to shed some as to what in the hell O'Donell and Garafalo have to do with this argument.

Since the original comparison pitted a TV show anchor vs. a columnist and author, Im confused as to why, NOW, youre saying categorization is important.

So man up and show your true colors.

Youre banging Malkin or Garafalo?

I'd go with Maddow; she has better birthing hips, and looks like she would be better able to help out with chores. Coulter looks like her bones would break from any heavy duty action, and then she would expect you to wait on her.

Was wondering what freaks voted for that guy. You and that Billzrul freak voted for him for sure. I haven't figured out who the other two are yet. :worthy:

Since the original comparison pitted a TV show anchor vs. a columnist and author, Im confused as to why, NOW, youre saying categorization is important.

So man up and show your true colors.

Youre banging Malkin or Garafalo?

Well, truth be told, since she lost the weight, I'd do Garafolo.

But moreover, no, once again you've lost the point of an argument. I falsely mentioned Maher as someone you wouldn't find funny because you don't agree with him. My mistake. But it had nothing, absolutely NOTHING to do with drawing a comparison between HIS profession and Man Coulter's. You went ahead and made that part up.

While I chose "extinction" I might give Maddow a go. Once her hair grows, she will look less man-ish, I think. And, for some inexplicable reason, lesbians dig me. I kinda like them, too. If Rachael and I managed to find some intoxicants, I think we might have a lot of fun...and then one thing might lead to another.

Truth be told, I'm guessing that, although she is an evil shrew, Coulter might look pretty good, as the last woman on earth, if she cleaned herself up after Armageddon. Now, since I think she is a vile human, it would, once again, take some artificial stimulation, which I'm guessing wouldn't be hard to come by, once the rest of humankind has vanished. So, I think that, Ann and I might get into a big argument, and then have some angry sex.

So there it is. The initial call on the field was "neither". But, after further review and reflection, I think the answer might be "both". Call me "Adam".

It's Armageddon. The comet has struck Earth. The nukes have been launched. A great plague has struck. Yellowstone erupted. Dwight Drane has been buried alive by his horde of silver

And all the world has been killed except for you, Ann Coulter and Rachel Maddow

Who do you repopulate the world with?

Time for a rhetorical question. This seems like a time to pose a Luther-Burbank-based restatement of Abel's question to Adam and Eve: "Ok, then who's MY wife?"

e.g., the family tree wouldn't have any branches if there was a single, monogamous mating.

I suspect that's why polygamy was sanctioned back in the day. It "spread the genes around".

It's Armageddon. The comet has struck Earth. The nukes have been launched. A great plague has struck. Yellowstone erupted. Dwight Drane has been buried alive by his horde of silver

Did they both turn you down again? And this post is your way of lashing back?

Rachel is Gay so she probably wont do it

The question is about repopulating the world right? Then there's no question: I have to choose a woman.

I mean, no sense in taking chances on finding a pipe downstairs instead of a vent. Besides, why would I want to doom "New Humanity" to looking like "it"? They'd probably end up killing themselves anyway.

Looking like what, Maddow actually would be pretty if she grew her hair long.... the only good thing about taping the ice princess would be to hear her #$%@#$#. But there are laws against that. Makes me turn blue just thinking about it... wouldn't work.

Maddow would probably be logical about it and if she has any male hormones in her than she has some dog in her and would work with what was there. P.S. If you didn't get, all men are dogs when it comes down to it...