Colts are the Braves of the NFL-

Willis990

Like others have said, I wouldn't mind seeing the Bills have the same degree of success the Colts have had recently. I also think Manning gets too much of a raw deal. A lot of his problem has been that his All Pro, sure fire Hall of Fame wideout Marvin Harrison disappears in the postseason. A grand total of TWO career postseason touchdown receptions, both in the same game? Ridiculous. Yet, all anyone wants to do is crush Manning. Harrison's disparity 'tween regular season and postseason performance is amazing. It's like the difference in Tony Romo's play from September and October to December and January.

Like others have said, I wouldn't mind seeing the Bills have the same degree of success the Colts have had recently. I also think Manning gets too much of a raw deal. A lot of his problem has been that his All Pro, sure fire Hall of Fame wideout Marvin Harrison disappears in the postseason. A grand total of TWO career postseason touchdown receptions, both in the same game? Ridiculous. Yet, all anyone wants to do is crush Manning. Harrison's disparity 'tween regular season and postseason performance is amazing. It's like the difference in Tony Romo's play from September and October to December and January.

Good call rich. Too many people focus on what they perceive as Manning's failings in the offseason, when in fact, Harrison has a big tendency to disappear in the post season.

Good call rich. Too many people focus on what they perceive as Manning's failings in the offseason, when in fact, Harrison has a big tendency to disappear in the post season.

Harrison was pretty much a non factor all season.

The issue on Saturday was simple. San Diego's punter had one of the greatest games a punter could ever have. You pin the Colts inside the 10 as many times as they did at home in a playoff game against a pretty good defense.. Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Jim Kelly, or John Elway would have had a tough go of it....

Colts are right in the game. Lose the toss and Sproles just destroys us.

I knew Harrison has struggled in the playoffs, but didn't know to that extent. Wow.

Actually, I think one of the TDs was against Denver where nobody bothered to touch him when he was down so he got up and ran it in. Kind of a BS score.

They had a good year 11-5 without Brady and a bunch of starters out. I will take that any day. Brady's playoff record 15-3 Manning 7-8. Who was Brady's best receiver before Moss and Welker, oh yea it was Deion Branch who is a complete bust in Seattle. Manning's had all those 1st round picks and all those 1 and dones

Waaaa! Waaaa! Their starters were out! Last I checked Manning started the season on one leg, with an O-line made up of CFL starters and he still sh---kicked the Patriots IN FOXBOROUGH. That and Peyton owns the Patriots now. His only regret last night was that he couldn't play your team of losers in the first round.

You seem about as bright as burnt out light bulb so back to Patriot nation with the other inbreds now. Be Gone!

Harrison was pretty much a non factor all season.

The issue on Saturday was simple. San Diego's punter had one of the greatest games a punter could ever have. You pin the Colts inside the 10 as many times as they did at home in a playoff game against a pretty good defense.. Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Jim Kelly, or John Elway would have had a tough go of it....

Colts are right in the game. Lose the toss and Sproles just destroys us.

Good point, but I recall Indy needing just one first down and the game would be over...

Good point, but I recall Indy needing just one first down and the game would be over...

Absolutely right.

3rd and 2... and Colts call a pass. I could only imagine the board here going nuts if Jauron made the same call. I guess Tom Moore is also an idiot!! :-)

Actually the IndyStar is basically saying it is time for Tony Dungy to walk away. Kinda stuns me as I am not sure you can do much better than Tony Dungy in the coaching department.

Hopefully I do this correctly. I have cut and paste this from the Indy Star...

http://www.indystar.com/article/20090105/SPORTS15/901050338

Waaaa! Waaaa! Their starters were out! Last I checked Manning started the season on one leg, with an O-line made up of CFL starters and he still sh---kicked the Patriots IN FOXBOROUGH. That and Peyton owns the Patriots now. His only regret last night was that he couldn't play your team of losers in the first round.

You seem about as bright as burnt out light bulb so back to Patriot nation with the other inbreds now. Be Gone!

Hey moron the Patriots lost to Indy in Indy and that blowout score was 18-15. Check the facts next time.

Hey moron the Patriots lost to Indy in Indy and that blowout score was 18-15. Check the facts next time.

The cheater is right this time.. But let me ask a question. When a bunch of cheaters fail to qualify for the playoffs with 11 wins does anyone else in the nfl care?

The cheater is right this time.. But let me ask a question. When a bunch of cheaters fail to qualify for the playoffs with 11 wins does anyone else in the nfl care?

Nobody cares including me. This Playoff system is a great system and I would not want it changed.

Well, we know that the Wall certainly cares. There are times where you wonder if this is a "cheaters" board or a Buffalo Bills board.

Absolutely right.

3rd and 2... and Colts call a pass. I could only imagine the board here going nuts if Jauron made the same call. I guess Tom Moore is also an idiot!! :-)

We feel for you...really. :unsure:

Actually the IndyStar is basically saying it is time for Tony Dungy to walk away. Kinda stuns me as I am not sure you can do much better than Tony Dungy in the coaching department.

This doesn't strike me as terribly surprising. Dungy is one of the classiest guys in the business, but he's had the 1-and-done reputation ever since Tampa Bay. Just as we're all sick of not getting to the level of the playoffs, I'm sure a lot of Indy fan's aren't thrilled with not getting past the first round of the playoffs.

Dungy also had considered retirement after last year (and maybe ever since his son died?), so I wouldn't be shocked to see him walk away.