The new bin Laden tape

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised you constipated neocons aren't freaking out over the implication that OBL saw F/911 ... making statements of surprise that Bush just sat there in the classroom while under attack.

Were you thinking no-one noticed?

91910[/snapback]

Nope....He helped produce that propaganda with that whore moore....

He knows his comments will be presumed as a condemnation of Bush. Thus, the public will think he wants him out. Therefore, the public votes for Bush. End result... Bin Laden played us like a cheap violin. He loves the fact that Bush took troops away from his bums in Afgahnastan to persue a political war in Iraq (Saddam rejected him). He loves the fact he has been able to run free and plot against us because Dumb Dubya has a vendetta against Saddam. Americans... WAKE UP!!!! Al Qaeda is our ENEMY. Fire the inept "W". and let's get on with the fight!!

Enter a new era for America next week. A Military Administration with War Vets, a Nato commander, and proven economic strategists are on the way... The chicken hawks and excuse makers and their spin are .... "Fired"

Bin Laden is more concerned about Kerry? :(

I can see him sitting in a cave somewhere sweating this election out. Kerry who would submit America's decision-making to a global test versus Bush who will send a tactical bunker busting nuke right down his throat the second reliable-enough intelligence arises. Obviously he is most concerned about that global test and the thought of French paramilitary assaulting his fortress.

I know most of you assume that Kerry is weak, but Bush and his unwillingness to flinch, have really done nothing but made the terrorist movement more fragmented and dangerous than it was....Iraq serves as a recruiting tool to fire up Bin Laden's base, and is serving to expand his base. It is to the point now, where Bin Laden is inconsequential. It is not only firing up Al Quida, but the entire Islamic world. The longer we stick with the president's plan, the stronger they will hit back...sometime. Terrorism is not something that can be defeated. If you are going to fight terrorism, as the president and his minions insist (or is the president the minion of his "minions", it gets so confusing), some goal needs to be set for what the military needs to acheive in Iraq, and then the US needs to decide how it is going to deal with terrorism as a constant.

Incidently, I find it amusing that the Bush administration says it will not raise the terror alert level because of the release of the Bin Laden tape. I guess the terror alert is only raised for political purposes. What a joke......

Yeah, I'm sure that Bin Laden is simply thrilled that his terror organization has been crippled beyond repair by the U.S. military under Bush.

92054[/snapback]

Crippled beyond repair? I wish. Ask the loved ones of the 49 Iraqi National Guard troops that were killed the other day if AQ is crippled beyond repair. Ask the subway riders in Madrid or the dead in Bali if AQ has been crippled beyond repair. We have a lot more work to do, a lot. For example, finally killing that SOB would be nice.

Bin Laden is more concerned about Kerry?  :(

I can see him sitting in a cave somewhere sweating this election out.  Kerry who would submit America's decision-making to a global test versus Bush who will send a tactical bunker busting nuke right down his throat the second reliable-enough intelligence arises.  Obviously he is most concerned about that global test and the thought of French paramilitary assaulting his fortress.

92064[/snapback]

Ubelievable, you people are still interested in who this SOB wants to win this election. Are you so desperate that you need to get help from Osama Bin Laden to make an argument that Bush should be re-elected? The amount of time wasted on arguing on this board over who Osama hates the most is an indictment of the level of stupidity that masqerades as thought around here. OBL would be happy to know that you care so much for his opinion.

Ubelievable, you people are still interested in who this SOB wants to win this election. Are you so desperate that you need to get help from Osama Bin Laden to make an argument that Bush should be re-elected? The amount of time wasted on arguing on this board over who Osama hates the most is an indictment of the level of stupidity that masqerades as thought around here. OBL would be happy to know that you care so much for his opinion.

If you read this thread you'd see it was LGB who started this train of thought in favor of Kerry. Of course I wouldn't expect you to hold the same opinion of a fellow lib doing the same thing you accuse me of.

Why deny the fact that AQ, other islamic terrorists, and Iraqi insurgents would receive an incredible moral victory from seeing Bush defeated? I thought you libs were the eagles and we were the ostriches? Seems like you guys are the ostriches when it comes to terrorism. I guess you'll morph into whatever you think you need to be, issue-by-issue, in order to win an election.

Crippled beyond repair?  I wish.  Ask the loved ones of the 49 Iraqi National Guard troops that were killed the other day if AQ is crippled beyond repair.  Ask the subway riders in Madrid or the dead in Bali if AQ has been crippled beyond repair.  We have a lot more work to do, a lot.  For example, finally killing that SOB would be nice.

92088[/snapback]

I agree with Mickey. We should have never attacked Al Quada. We should have sat right here on our own soil and waited for them to fly more planes into buildings. Attacking them only made the spread out and regroup in Iraq. If we just left them alone, much like our president's predecessor, they'd all still be in Afghanistan planning another attack and those Iraqi National Guard troops would have never died by the hands of AQ. Of course, the probably would have been killled by Saddam at some point, but that's not our problem.

He knows his comments will be presumed as a condemnation of Bush. Thus, the public will think he wants him out. Therefore, the public votes for Bush. End result... Bin Laden played us like a cheap violin. He loves the fact that Bush  took troops away from his bums in Afgahnastan to persue a political war in Iraq (Saddam rejected him). He loves the fact he has been able to run free and plot against us because Dumb Dubya has a vendetta against Saddam. Americans... WAKE UP!!!! Al Qaeda is our ENEMY. Fire the inept "W". and let's get on with the fight!!

Enter a new era for America next week. A Military Administration with War Vets, a Nato commander, and proven economic strategists are on the way... The chicken hawks and excuse makers and their spin are .... "Fired"

92051[/snapback]

Dear Americans,

Good grief, some of you really are easy. Let's see if this clears it up:

1. You re-elect Bush. See? We were right all along - you're evil, and we're justified in killing you. On with the fight!

2. You elect Kerry. See? We were right all along - your're evil, and you admit it by changing presidents, and we're justified in killing you. On with the fight!

Thanks,

Terrorists

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
I agree with Mickey. We should have never attacked Al Quada. We should have sat right here on our own soil and waited for them to fly more planes into buildings. Attacking them only made the spread out and regroup in Iraq. If we just left them alone, much like our president's predecessor, they'd all still be in Afghanistan planning another attack and those Iraqi National Guard troops would have never died by the hands of AQ. Of course, the probably would have been killled by Saddam at some point, but that's not our problem.

92153[/snapback]

Well, let me see... did he EVER SAY he should have never attacked AQ??? NO!!!!!

OUR WHOLE ARGUMENT is that the IRAQI WAR was a waste of resources that was SUPPOSED to fight the AQ TERRORISTS that hit us, NOT to go on some wild goose chase during a VERY IMPORTANT time.

That tape proves UBL is STILL ALIVE, and WHY? We HAD to attack Iraq... The BIGGEST blunder of all... and now UBL ıs probably in IRAN, laughing his a$$ off.

JK has had 20 years in the Senate and accomplished nothing...He's a panderer and a man of low integrety...but i guess since he has a plan for everything you mental midgets line up. Get a clue.

92028[/snapback]

We already know he's a politician....if you dont think Bush is the same thing, you have political blinders on.

Well, let me see... did he EVER SAY he should have never attacked AQ??? NO!!!!!

OUR WHOLE ARGUMENT is that the IRAQI WAR was a waste of resources that was SUPPOSED to fight the AQ TERRORISTS that hit us, NOT to go on some wild goose chase during a VERY IMPORTANT time.

That tape proves UBL is STILL ALIVE, and WHY? We HAD to attack Iraq... The BIGGEST blunder of all... and now UBL ıs probably in IRAN, laughing his a$$ off.

92168[/snapback]

He's blaming AQ for the deaths of the Iraqi Nat. Guardsmen. If we had not gone after AQ, they would have never gone afte the Iraqi Nat. Guardsmen. He clearly believes we should have never gone after AQ because it was liking hitting a bees nest with a bat. That's the way I interpreted his comments. Clearly we were better off just leaving them alone.

There also seems to be this pretty solid thought process from some that more troops in Afghanistan would have been the answer to killing bin Laden, and that killing bin Laden obviously ends the war on terror. There is so much more to this war on terror and to personify it with a guy in a hole is just clearly showing the world how little we understand what is happening.

We already know he's a politician....if you dont think Bush is the same thing, you have political blinders on.

92185[/snapback]

If you don't think that Kerry clearly and without question panders to the highest degree over anyone...including Bush...then you surely don't understand how the blinders affect things. I have never seen anyone pander and lie and deviate from one thought to the next as badly and as obviously as Kerry does. Coupled with the fact that he stands up and actually is stupid enough to say "I"ve never waivered" just further asserts that he will say anything...and do anything...to get elected.

Do all politicians do this? Yes. But Kerry has made a living out of it and is a complete embarrassment to the Dems. It's really too bad you ended up putting him on the ticket. Dean would have had a MUCH better chance at looking like someone who actually cares about the people instead of Kerry's approach: caring only that he says what he thinks the people want to hear all the time.

He reminds me of Clinton in his second term State of the Union address.

"And we're going to get Mrs. Simmons a posturepedic bed to help her with her arthritis! And we're going to get Mr. Jones a can of WD-40 to help him stop the squeak in his son Timmy's tricycle."