The new bin Laden tape

MSNBC

OBL sez: "America, Bush cannot protect you."

In other words, don't vote for him.

In other words, OBL doesn't want Bush re-elected.

I'd love to know when the tape was made. I still think the guy is dead and he's pulling a "Tupac" releasing new 'old' stuff. One reference to the Red Sox would clear things up.

Oh well, at least we know who OBL thinks America should NOT vote for.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MSNBC

OBL sez: "America, Bush cannot protect you."

In other words, don't vote for him.

In other words, OBL doesn't want Bush re-elected.

I'd love to know when the tape was made.  I still think the guy is dead and he's pulling a "Tupac" releasing new 'old' stuff.  One reference to the Red Sox would clear things up.

Oh well, at least we know who OBL thinks America should NOT vote for.

91616[/snapback]

Channel 7 in Boston just reported it said, "America, Bush cannot protect you, Kerry cannot protect you, no one can protect you." And to stop going after them, and they'll stop going after us. Yeah.... Both candidates will continue to bring the fight to AQ, they just have different strategies for doing so. I prefer the one that puts money into actual homeland defense. Bush is pulling a Tom Donahoe addressing one or the other when what you need to win is balance.

Nice editing, Mr. Partisan.

Channel 7 in Boston just reported it said, "America, Bush cannot protect you, Kerry cannot protect you, no one can protect you." And to stop going after them, and they'll stop going after us. Yeah.... Both candidates will continue to bring the fight to AQ, they just have different strategies for doing so. I prefer the one that puts money into actual homeland defense. Bush is pulling a Tom Donahoe addressing one or the other when what you need to win is balance.

91624[/snapback]

Most of his remarks are about Bush. He even takes Mikey Moore's lines when he's talking about Bush reading to schoolchildren when people are dying.

Good thing you're not partisan or you would've noticed.

EDIT: Because I'm generous...

He accuses President Bush of “misleading” the American people for the three years since the Sept. 11 attacks. Most of bin Laden’s message is in regard to Bush, who faces Democrat John Kerry in next week’s presidential election.

He ridicules Bush for reacting slowly to the Sept. 11 attacks, saying: “I never thought that the supreme leader would leave 50,000 of his people in the two towers to face the terrifying events alone at the time they were in need for him.”

91624[/snapback]

Yeah...let's sit here and wait for them again. Let them have their way in the Middle East. Let them buy what they want, train as they want, recruit as they want, plan and plot and attack as they want. Great strategy. This is the one Kerry plan I completely understand, and I can only hope it never comes down to that.

Yeah...let's sit here and wait for them again. Let them have their way in the Middle East. Let them buy what they want, train as they want, recruit as they want, plan and plot and attack as they want. Great strategy. This is the one Kerry plan I completely understand, and I can only hope it never comes down to that.

91631[/snapback]

But if we're nice to them won't they be nice to us? Can't we all just get along?

But if we're nice to them won't they be nice to us? Can't we all just get along?

91635[/snapback]

Yes, if we are more 'sensitive' to terrorists they will like us and throw down their suicide bombs. See the terrorist is just misunderstood. If America wasn't so imperialistic, we could all live in peace and harmony as God's and Allah's children.

Kerry has a plan.

:blush:

And here we were looking for BOMBS to try to influence the election. All it took was a $3 video tape.

OBL snookers us again.

On the bright side, he took personal responsiblity for 9/11, FINALLY putting all those stevestojan ridiculous theories about "no plane at Pentagon" and "the Jews did 9/11" and "Bush did 9/11" to rest.

To say Bin Laden supports Kerry is one hell of a stretch. I don't think anyone on the U.S gymnastics team could stretch as far as you just did. He states in the tape that voting for EITHER canidate won't keep you safe!

I think letting oin laden off the hook to go after the "real" terrorists in Iraq is a HUGE mistake that I hope this country has to pay for. You can spin the truth anyway you want, but letting them off the hook, so to speak, is something that falls squarely on the shoulders of Bush.

Let me just say this in the nicest way I can because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings:

Anyone who gives a rats a$$ who OBL thinks should be President is a complete and total brainless idiot. Why do you think he makes these tapes? Because he knows there are some people stupid enough to give a sheet what he says. Way to hand him a victory morons.

He's alive and well thanks to Dubya and his focus on Iraq.

Maybe this is a signal to strike?

I am sure Americans feel really safe with Bush now.

:(

91685[/snapback]

LGB is absolutely 100% right. We need to kill bin Laden. That will end terrorism immediately and prove what a mistake it has been to bring the fight to Iraq.

It is my opinion that Iraq was not a threat to the United States when Bush decided to invade. I believe Bush put capturing BinLaden on the back burners while he went after Saddam.

It is my opinion that Saddam was not as big as a threat as some scumbag terrorist who ordered 4 planes to Rosen into buildings killing as many people as he can.

Can you explain AD why you think it was more important to go after Saddam instead of making Al Queda it's #1 proirity?

Do you feel safer at night knowing the "axis of evil" that was Iraq is now defeated while OBL is still out there making threats?

Let me just say this in the nicest way I can because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings:

Anyone who gives a rats a$$ who OBL thinks should be President is a complete and total brainless idiot.  Why do you think he makes these tapes?  Because he knows there are some people stupid enough to give a sheet what he says.  Way to hand him a victory morons.

91716[/snapback]

(Golf Clap) Nice post Mick :(