Whateverhappenedto

Beerball

No. 46, one of my favorite players back when I was still a Raiders fan. (Don't ask.)

Todd Christensen

Jeez! From world champion, SB broadcaster, college national broadcaster to the Mountain West.

In the two decades since his playing days, he has been a part of the broadcast for two Super Bowls, five College National Championship games, and over 40 bowl games.

He musta really POed many someones.

Anyone else enjoy listening to him call a game?

Todd Christianson? I think he got a bum rap as an announcer, thought he was pretty good, but I think his ego probably pissed off every network. Is he working anywhere?

Dude.

Do you know Chrissy the chief pool attendant at pools 26-50?

Does "she" look familiar to you?

He was good right out of the box. He could have been a Bill Walton type (if he wanted to play the idiot). Smart guys don't play so well on network, guys like him and Rick Barry suffer for it.

This could be the most random most I've ever seen here.

Occum's shaver principle would tell you that it is not likely random.

My guess is that Beerboy had an "encounter" with Chrissy the pool "girl" and he is slowly coming to that realization.

It will be a tough process for him. Try to be kind.

Jeez! From world champion, SB broadcaster, college national broadcaster to the Mountain West.

He musta really POed many someones.

Anyone else enjoy listening to him call a game?

Gee...he makes what? Unknown K a year yakking about a game, plus benefits, rubs up with players, travels free, gets free eats, free carousing, free boozing, puts his peepers on eye-popping women, road housing better than a Motel 6.

Who do I PO to get all that? :devil::P

Gee...he makes what? Unknown K a year yakking about a game, plus benefits, rubs up with players, travels free, gets free eats, free carousing, free boozing, puts his peepers on eye-popping women, road housing better than a Motel 6.

Who do I PO to get all that? :devil::P

Um, just guessing here that the Mountain West perks (and groupies) aren't exactly on the same level that he pulled as a Raider.

And on a totally unrelated "Where are they now?" note, I just checked in with former Empire Sports anchor Josh Mora. Lucky guy -- he got to cover the Blackhawks-Wings Winter Classic for his current gig with Comcast Sportsnet Chicago. Still misses Empire, though ...

Schlereth has always kind of reminded me of Christensen - the kind of smarmy smarter-than-thou delivery....

BTW - Christensen's best commentary work was on American Gladiators :wallbash:

Schlereth has always kind of reminded me of Christensen - the kind of smarmy smarter-than-thou delivery....

BTW - Christensen's best commentary work was on American Gladiators :angry:

:wallbash: You should be embarrassed to know that.

I wasn't the biggest Christensen fan, but I kind of like Schlereth.