mularky should sit Vincent

valle7878

Vincent shouldn'r of been anywhere close to Losman we need him to get practice time and this hurts for the future. Plus Mularky has to keep practice down to no pads and lite workouts. we can't have anymore injures!!! GO Bills!!!!!!!!!

I saw Vincent and Mularkey interviewed on 13 (in Rochester) after the incident. Vincent sounded sorry but Mularkey made it clear that it wasn't a cheap shot, it was a freak injury.

It wasn't TV's fault or JPs, it was just one of those things apparently.

Guest Guest_Falstaff_in_Philly_*

maybe the jackass will learn how to slide now...broken leg in practice....idiot

If Vincent nailed him on an out of bounds play, after Lossman had let up, Vincent doesn't need to be benched. He needs to be benched, and then traded. Period. Lossman is not a third string QB. He's a high priced first round draft pick. Stupid. Vincent is a former Pro bowler still near his prime who was a lock. He didn't need to prove anything. Vincent needs to be drug tested.

If Vincent nailed him on an out of bounds play, after Lossman had let up, Vincent doesn't need to be benched.  He needs to be benched, and then traded.  Period.  Lossman is not a third string QB.  He's a high priced first round draft pick.  Stupid.  Vincent is a former Pro bowler still near his prime who was a lock.  He didn't need to prove anything.  Vincent needs to be drug tested.

6657[/snapback]

stevestojan, that was me

stevestojan, that was me

6663[/snapback]

No offense, but you should have stayed anonymous. I hope you were being sarcastic. I can't believe anyone would be silly enough to say what you said and mean it.

You know what? HOW WEIRD IS THIS: I was just thinking this morning on the subway TOTALLY OUT OF THE BLUE Troy Vincent seems like a good guy but I've always hated him 1st for being a Fish 2nd for breaking Ostroski's leg effectively ending his career. Funny how he's now going to finish his career here. Maybe it's some kind of payback. Maybe not! Winfield hit harder than Vincent however I don't remember him taking out any of our QB's.......

Nothing better than reacting stupidly without any facts.

6638[/snapback]

Typical modis operandi on this board. As it turns out Vincent barely even brushed him. It was all JP letting up and planting his leg wrong.

Thank God it was not a torn ligament or something. He'll be just fine. It's a shame, because it means he doesn't get the work for the next 2-3 months (especially the work he would have gotten over the next 2-3 weeks), but it could have been a lot worse. I also hope he learns a lesson from it as well.

I feel really bad for JP. This will hurt his development for this season but he seems to have the right work ethic to keep studying, watching film and then mixing in his rehab.

I can't even respond to the suggestion of benching Vincent, its so far from the universe in which I believe I live I can't comprehend it...

Vincent shouldn'r of been anywhere close to Losman we need him to get practice time and this hurts for the future.  Plus Mularky has to keep practice down to no pads and lite workouts.  we can't have anymore injures!!!  GO Bills!!!!!!!!!

6597[/snapback]

Did you see the play? Do you know precisely what happened? No? Then shut the !@#$ up.

Did you see the play?  Do you know precisely what happened?  No?  Then shut the !@#$ up.

6748[/snapback]

wow

freak accident or whatever the guy had a red shirt on

Does anyone know for a fact what happened? Supposedly the drill it was in wasn't allowed to be filmed by media or anything, so everything I've heard was just accounts from those who were in attendance. I have to admit, I'm a little pissed at Vincent right now myself, but I'm not sure we have all the facts at this point.

Hello it was a 2minute drill Vincent prevented J.P. from gettign out of bounds liek he was supposed to an dbesides that it was an accidental hit.