WNYTBDGPS ALERT!

rockpile

when do you guys normally meet? can i come? :doh:

91120[/snapback]

We do not meet on a regular basis, but we always post it here when we do meet. It varies but every 4-6 weeks.

Of course you are welcome to join us! :doh:

That would be at Nick Tahou's on Main Street (in the cultural district) :lol:

Usually it would be a Friday at noon. I am waiting for Rich to call, since he is driving a LONG way for a Garbage Plate.

Sorry if anyone eles's plans were screwed up by this! :(

You're a good guy to wait for them Rock.  Give Rich and Lisa my love, and ENJOY your plate.

91228[/snapback]

Lisa is not coming up for this trip. Rich is bringing a buddy from (I think) Erie, PA.

Thanks, I will enjoy the plate. :blush:

For anyone LOCAL:

Update - Rich should be at Nick's in a half hour (1:45 PM EST).

Maybe I will see you there!

I'll come up one of these days...I'm at the University of Rochester Medical Center, so I guess Main Street isn't too far? or I dunno...I still don't know my Rochester geography well...stuck with a bunch of experiments today so I'm going nowhere now

You're actually in Rochester and haven't gone for a garbage plate yet?    :P  Shame on you......you'd better remedy that soon.  :blush:

91367[/snapback]

oh, i've had several (and had an assplosion after almost every single one)...just not sure of the location...lyell? i can't believe i was the one driving too...i hop on the 390 towards the airport i think and just keep driving...is that the one you guys meet at? there's like a wegmans across the street

i know buffalo like the back of my hand but after 2 years in rochester, i still can't remember street names :D

The one they meet at is Downtown, Main street. Definetly not a Wegmans type of neighborhood.

As for Rich being late, I'm glad I didn't go with my original plan of re-arranging my calls today so I could make a surprise visit. I wouldn't have been able to stay there waiting.

I'll come up one of these days...I'm at the University of Rochester Medical Center, so I guess Main Street isn't too far? or I dunno...I still don't know my Rochester geography well...stuck with a bunch of experiments today so I'm going nowhere now

91361[/snapback]

It's on West Main Street near Rt 490.

You will not need a map. :(

Yeah, macaroni salad.

:)

Just do like Rock does: make the plate your one meal for the day.

92140[/snapback]

No kidding. I skipped breakfast and just had The R.Rich Combo Plate yesterday (a red hot/cheeseburger combo with everything and extra sauce for inquiring minds) and did not eat again until this morning.

My main course was R.Rich's dessert!

I was able to get the afternoon off so we hung around and shot the bull until almost 4 o'clock.