Bills will be 7-9 in 09'

Jerry Jabber

Ralph says he's upset with our offensive production and doesn't believe changing coaches will do any good. So, on paper, Bills management will get a few FA's, and again on paper, good draft picks. But considering our schedule next season, which is a lot harder than this year, the new players will only be able to get us to 7-9 :worthy: . Jauron and his boneheaded decisions will screw it up and cost us at least 2-3 games again :wallbash: , it's happened every year he's been here and it will happen again. :lol:

I'm done drinking Ralph's kool-aid.

As long as people like you continue to support this team with a mediocre record Ralph Wilson will never have a reason to change anything. When the fans finally stop going to games and supporting the team then and only then will he actually do something about this team :wallbash:

Meanwhile the Dolphins,Jets and Patriots fans all want to applaud you for your dedication and unwavering support :lol:

As long as people like you continue to support this team with a mediocre record Ralph Wilson will never have a reason to change anything. When the fans finally stop going to games and supporting the team then and only then will he actually do something about this team :wallbash:

Meanwhile the Dolphins,Jets and Patriots fans all want to applaud you for your dedication and unwavering support :lol:

Nice try, but I've already stated that I'm not making the trip from Northern VA to The Ralph for a game, buy anymore merchandise this year or renew my NFL Sunday Ticket. Screw Ralph & Dickie!!!!

Ralph says he's upset with our offensive production and doesn't believe changing coaches will do any good. So, on paper, Bills management will get a few FA's, and again on paper, good draft picks. But considering our schedule next season, which is a lot harder than this year, the new players will only be able to get us to 7-9 :worthy: . Jauron and his boneheaded decisions will screw it up and cost us at least 2-3 games again :wallbash: , it's happened every year he's been here and it will happen again. :lol:

Did you ook at next years schedule we will be lucky to go 4-12 :lol::wallbash::wallbash:

There are a few guys that post on realfootball365.com that have a good way of looking at the Bills. Guys with the names of "No longer doomed to be a bills fan" and "8 & 8 forever" basically have no expectations of the Bills being better than 8 & 8, that way they're not disappointed. Hate to say it, but that's a good way to look at it with the kool-aid ralph is trying to force us to drink.

the bills will be lucky to get 5 wins next year,next years schedule is brutal.

the bills will be lucky to get 5 wins next year,next years schedule is brutal.

2009 Schedule

Patriots - Home and Road Losses 0-2

Jets - Home Victory and Road Loss 1-3

Dolphins - Home and Road Losses 1-5

Houston Texans - Home Victory 2-5

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Home Loss 2-6

Cleveland Browns - Home Victory 3-6

New Orleans Saints - Home Loss 3-7

Atlanta Falcons - Road Loss 3-8

Jacksonville Jaguars - Road Win 4-8

Carolina Panthers - Road Loss 4-9

Kansas City Chiefs - Road Win 5-9

Tennessee Titans - Road Loss 5-10

Carolina Panthers - Road Loss 5-11

Final 2009 Record - 5-11 :thumbsup:

Did you ook at next years schedule we will be lucky to go 4-12 :thumbsup::wallbash::wallbash:

3-13.

Wins against KC, Cleveland and a lucky break against another team.

WE WILL be swept by the AFC again!

I am pretty angry with the decision to keep DJ, and Ralph's thoughts that

DJ won't change any of his assistants either.

TOTAL GARBAGE!!!!

Meanwhile the Dolphins,Jets and Patriots fans all want to applaud you for your dedication and unwavering support :thumbsup:

When fans finally stop going to games & supporting the team then Ralph can sell the team & the new owner can move them with no problem of an outcry. The new owner just has to say " well they didn't support the team ".

2009 Schedule

Patriots - Home and Road Losses 0-2

Jets - Home Victory and Road Loss 1-3

Dolphins - Home and Road Losses 1-5

Houston Texans - Home Victory 2-5

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Home Loss 2-6

Cleveland Browns - Home Victory 3-6

New Orleans Saints - Home Loss 3-7

Atlanta Falcons - Road Loss 3-8

Jacksonville Jaguars - Road Win 4-8

Carolina Panthers - Road Loss 4-9

Kansas City Chiefs - Road Win 5-9

Tennessee Titans - Road Loss 5-10

Carolina Panthers - Road Loss 5-11

Final 2009 Record - 5-11 :thumbsup:

Maybe... I don't see any blown Monday Night Football games being scheduled next year.