Im Keeping my season tickets and

taterhill

Great, we need people like you to drink the kool-aid so I can watch at home if I even feel like it. As a former season ticket holder (Sunday being my last game as one, and yes I was there) I can honestly say that this owner and this coach aren't worth my money. It's pretty much that simple. I'd rather take a couple thousand dollars and do something more meaningful and enjoyable and let someone else have my four seats.

This team and this owner have sucked for exponentially more years than they've been good. They've had some of the worst coaches ever. The owner wants to maximize his profit for his family while foresaking the football team, the fans and even more disgustingly the taxpayers who have and continue to foot the bill so he can make his $20-$25 mil person season on their collective back.

I no longer equate the validity of this city or this region with this football team. Buffalo as a city gets no respect nationally because it's a regressive, tax-happy city run by unions and special interests while bleeing populaiton. No football team is going to make that any different in our eyes of the nations eyes. If this football team is all we have, we're worse off tha I thought.

How they can market this coach who was out-classed, out-thought and out-coached on Sundays in almost every game is beyond me. Lots of luck to them. Aside from the continual coaching problem the team faces (let's be honest, DJ isn't going to get better), it has failed miserably in drafting and free agency. The drafting has been poor. Then there is the inability of this team/coaches to develop players. Players from college to the pros can get better with coaching, the Bills seem to get worse.

Have fun with your 2009 season tickets.

This is the type of post that kills me. I just don't get it. Why are you here? Why do you post? Why do you care? Go away. I travel 1800 miles to go to Bills games as a long distance season ticket holder and will renew. After reading your post I just don't understand your interest in this team. If you chose not to support it, cool, fine, GO AWAY. If these are your feelings, great. I'll just assume that this is your last post on this board because I don't need, nor care to read your thoughts.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the type of post that kills me. I just don't get it. Why are you here? Why do you post? Why do you care? Go away. I travel 1800 miles to go to Bills games as a long distance season ticket holder and will renew. After reading your post I just don't understand your interest in this team. If you chose not to support it, cool, fine, GO AWAY. If these are your feelings, great. I'll just assume that this is your last post on this board because I don't need, nor care to read your thoughts.

6 of the 8 in my group have decided to finally give up our tix. That being said, I think you should be able to do whatever you want with your tix. But I dont understand the sense of entitlement that you have as some "SUPERFAN". Why are you and others on this board better than any other Bills fan? What you call "loyalty", I call "Lemming". Who cares if you fly 1800 miles to come and watch a football game! Quit with "You're not a fan" BS because who the Eff are you...The Fan Police? Why don't you just stay in Hell Paso and pay someone to kick you in the nuts every Sunday, it will be a lot cheaper.

:lol:

6 of the 8 in my group have decided to finally give up our tix. That being said, I think you should be able to do whatever you want with your tix. But I dont understand the sense of entitlement that you have as some "SUPERFAN". Why are you and others on this board better than any other Bills fan? What you call "loyalty", I call "Lemming". Who cares if you fly 1800 miles to come and watch a football game! Quit with "You're not a fan" BS because who the Eff are you...The Fan Police? Why don't you just stay in Hell Paso and pay someone to kick you in the nuts every Sunday, it will be a lot cheaper. :lol:

That is some good stuff. Managed to get a laugh out of me on a night like this. :worthy::wallbash:

6 of the 8 in my group have decided to finally give up our tix. That being said, I think you should be able to do whatever you want with your tix. But I dont understand the sense of entitlement that you have as some "SUPERFAN". Why are you and others on this board better than any other Bills fan? What you call "loyalty", I call "Lemming". Who cares if you fly 1800 miles to come and watch a football game! Quit with "You're not a fan" BS because who the Eff are you...The Fan Police? Why don't you just stay in Hell Paso and pay someone to kick you in the nuts every Sunday, it will be a lot cheaper.

:thumbsup:

Never claimed to be super fan and pobably should have left that part of the post out. I only included 'cause the original topic was concerning season tickets.

That being said. who the hell are you to question how I spend my money?

My entire point was if the poster I quoted feels that strongly about the direction of the team and feels it necessary to trash season ticket holders who want to renew, then why bother being on this board at all?

Say your peace about the team and how it's run, cool. Don't spew garbage about those of us who choose to support the franchise with our dollars.

Never claimed to be super fan and pobably should have left that part of the post out. I only included 'cause the original topic was concerning season tickets.

My entire point was if the poster I quoted feels that strongly about the direction of the team and feels it necessary to trash season ticket holders who want to renew, then why bother being on this board at all?

Say your peace about the team and how it's run, cool. Don't spew garbage about those of us who choose to support the franchise with our dollars.

Let me get this straight, You attack someone for not being a fan but you cannot be attacked for being a Lemming?

Spend the green how you want to, I was just offering a more reasonable alternative in these tough economic times.

Enjoy YOUR '09 Buffalo Bills!

Let me get this straight, You attack someone for not being a fan but you cannot be attacked for being a Lemming?

Spend the green how you want to, I was just offering a more reasonable alternative in these tough economic times.

Enjoy YOUR '09 Buffalo Bills!

Never once said anyone wasn't a fan. Maybe questioned their sanity for posting on this board.

Tough times indeed.

Since they'll only be MY Bills next year and not yours, I'll go back to my original question, just directed at a different poster: Why are you here? Certainly not to share your rapier wit.

Never once said anyone wasn't a fan. Maybe questioned their sanity for posting on this board.

Tough times indeed.

Since they'll only be MY Bills next year and not yours, I'll go back to my original question, just directed at a different poster: Why are you here? Certainly not to share your rapier wit.

I had to Wikipedia that! And I consider myself "Worldly" :thumbsup:

Tony,

I am certainly not telling you what to do. I just wanted to make sure that you realize that you are exactly the type of fan that Ralph Wilson is counting on to continue supporting the team whille he continues to push a loser on you each and every year. He knows that there are fans that will support this team no matter what and the DJ thing may have been the last straw for me.

I dont have tickets......too far away to even attempt something like that. Just my NFL ticket and the merchandise I buy every year. I am taking a LONG look at this now and I have been a fan for a number of years. I honestly think that ralph positioning this team for sale theory has some merit and I am not going to support that.

Tough times indeed.

I'm not going to insult you for continuing to go to games. If you enjoy the experience then great. As long as you feel you're getting your money's worth.

However, I'm another fan who's found my enthusiasm simply destroyed by the apparent lack of any desire to win at OBD. I will always consider myself a Bills fan (as long as they're in the Buffalo area) and I could never be a fan of another team in the same way, but I do not see any reason to support a team and management that continues to stick with proven failures. We'll see how I feel after another offseason without football, but right now I have no intention of watching any games unless for some weird reason they're on local TV next year. And I don't think anyone who's making a similar decision should be called out for it. It seems to me it's the only rational response to the crap OBD is dishing out.

What can I say....I like being able to go to NFL football games.....I get to tailgate with tons of great friends, enjoy some beverages, toss around the pigskin...sometimes we win, sometimes we lose..I have had some of the best times of my life in that stadium...sometimes they drive me absolutely crazy.......regardless of what happens, I go home, kiss the wife, let my kid use me as a jungle gym and carry on with my life....call me crazy...

I'd rather call you Chet. :thumbsup:

As long as people like you continue to support this team with a mediocre record Ralph Wilson will never have a reason to change anything. When the fans finally stop going to games and stop supporting the team then and only then will he actually do something about this team :wallbash:

Meanwhile the Dolphins,Jets and Patriots fans all want to applaud you for your dedication and unwavering support :thumbsup:

As long as people like you continue to support this team with a mediocre record Ralph Wilson will never have a reason to change anything. When the fans finally stop going to games and stop supporting the team then and only then will he actually do something about this team :wallbash:

I support the team. Ralph Wilson, Dick Jauron and their bevy of inept assistants can KMA. I will continue to keep my season tickets and continue to go to the games because I LOVE THE BUFFALO BILLS !! :thumbsup:

I predict 11-5 next year.....FA signings plus continuity=2009 AFC East Champions.... :thumbsup:

My wife asked me yesterday if I am going to renew now that Jauron is back. I told her I am like that beaten up house wife that just keeps coming back for more. She started laughing. Plus we are expecting our 2nd little one in June. By September I have a feeling I will be looking for any excuse to get out of the house.

My wife asked me yesterday if I am going to renew now that Jauron is back. I told her I am like that beaten up house wife that just keeps coming back for more. She started laughing. Plus we are expecting our 2nd little one in June. By September I have a feeling I will be looking for any excuse to get out of the house.

*DING* This pretty much answers why people who are leaving keep posting. If I knew there was a building on fire with people still in it, I'd try to get them out. Some people, however, are doing there best to run back in because they enjoy third-degree burns. I wouldn't say that these people are being "loyal to the house".

I support the team. Ralph Wilson, Dick Jauron and their bevy of inept assistants can KMA. I will continue to keep my season tickets and continue to go to the games because I LOVE THE BUFFALO BILLS !! :thumbsup:

I could not agree more!!! :wallbash:

As for the prediction of 11-5 and after viewing our schedule for next year, your optimism is......optimistic??

Bar keep, i'll have what he's having! :wallbash:

GO BILLS!!!

OK well I hope you keep this same enthusiasm when the Bills get swept in the division again next season.

I'll purchase the NFL Sunday ticket and fan pack next season because I enjoy watching pro football. I gave up my season tickets years ago after Ralph Wilson forced Marv Levy into retirement. Attending the four super bowls was enough for me, I lost interest in going to Bills games because the owner has shown no real commitment to winning since Marv Levy left.