Bill from NYC's dream draft

dave mcbride

That draft sucks. Everyone knows that the Bills aren't going to take a CB in R1. They're going to do that in R2. At 11, they're obviously going take a safety. You can never have enough good defensive backs, afterall.

lol..especially when you run a cover 2 that requires your DB's to sit back 10yds behind the line of scrimmage and wait for the plays to come to them. Logically, we need top-notch talent for that. :angry:

lol..especially when you run a cover 2 that requires your DB's to sit back 10yds behind the line of scrimmage and wait for the plays to come to them. Logically, we need top-notch talent for that. :angry:

Absolutely. Defensive backs in a glorified prevent scheme win championships, baby! Almost everyone knows this and thankfully, its something that the great Jauron understands as well.

That draft sucks. Everyone knows that the Bills aren't going to take a CB in R1. They're going to do that in R2. At 11, they're obviously going take a safety. You can never have enough good defensive backs, afterall.

My guess is that DJ and crew would love to have a team made up of nothing but DB's that way they could be creative in their play calling. They could have nickle and dime offense and defense. In honor of the canuck fans they will add the Loonie defense but they already have that on the offense. If all else fails they will go to the combination Susan B. Anthony and Loonie defense where all the defenders just run around in circles and then just before the snap they will send the kicking team onto the field to play D as only the special teams are worth a crap in Buffalo anyway.

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is just some dummy making pics in his boxershorts but that pick still bothers me!

Percy Harvin at #27? He is easily the best playmaker in this draft and is ten times better than Desean Jackson!

Tebow at #17 is hilarious! Even though I could see Shannahan taking a shot because he is clueless.

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is just some dummy making pics in his boxershorts but that pick still bothers me!

Percy Harvin at #27? He is easily the best playmaker in this draft and is ten times better than Desean Jackson!

Tebow at #17 is hilarious! Even though I could see Shannahan taking a shot because he is clueless.

Tebow should consider himself lucky if he's even drafted. The sh-- he pulls off in college doesn't translate to the NFL.

Seriously, the reason for a corner was that we haven't had a top tier corner since Clements? We haven't had a top tier center since Hull, a top tier Guard since Brown, a top tier tackle until Peters of the year before, a top tier QB since Kelly, a top tier TE since....