Help UB win a $100,000 scholarship from Pontiac

PromoTheRobot

Some of you may have seen ads for the Pontiac Game Changing Play of the Year? Well UB's Hail Mary winner vs Temple made the cut to the Final 4! Please help the school win it all by voting here. Buffalo should be the first choice (going alphabetically.)

On some side notes:

Mel Kiper Jr. projects UB RB James Starks as a 1st-2nd rounder in the 2010 NFL draft.

UB basketball beats Colorado, advances to tourney final in Honolulu.

Community, nation bowled over by UB's success.

PTR

Some of you may have seen ads for the Pontiac Game Changing Play of the Year? Well UB's Hail Mary winner vs Temple made the cut to the Final 4! Please help the school win it all by voting here. Buffalo should be the first choice (going alphabetically.)

On some side notes:

Mel Kiper Jr. projects UB RB James Starks as a 1st-2nd rounder in the 2010 NFL draft.

UB basketball beats Colorado, advances to tourney final in Honalulu.

PTR

Got mine!

For anyone on vacation this week...Turner Gill will be interviewed on ESPN2 First Take this morning.

Thanks for the heads up! Just saw it. Gill and '58 team member Willie Evans. Basically:

How hard was it to turn down the Tangerine Bowl? Evans: Not hard. We were already Lambert Cup champs.

What's it mean to you to be bowling 50 years later? Gill: Great honor to represent fine institution and wonderful city like Buffalo.

Barkley says racism cost you Auburn job? Gill: I was given a fair shot. Wasn't right fit. God wants me in Buffalo right now.

What have you said to the 2008 team? Evans: That UB does have a tradition of winning football.

That's the gist of it. FYI: UB has sold all 10,000 allotted seats. The UB side of the Rogers Centre, and both end zones are sold out. That means at least 25,000 Buffalo fans at the game. Still time to get tickets, folks! The link is in my signature.

PTR

On some side notes:

UB basketball beats Colorado, advances to tourney final in Honolulu.

PTR

No.

They will use the $$$ as a slush fund to pay for civil service UB Illumati to go on free, posh road trips next season.

:angry:

I'm wearing my TT hat as we speak!

:thumbsup:

I'm going to jump in my BMW and drive over to the school and talk to some janitors and maybe swing by the ball field and lob some pitches to the kids who can't hit to save their lives. (oh wait, if I don't work with my son as my MIL suggested last spring, that'll be him!!!!)

:thumbsup:

I'm going to jump in my BMW and drive over to the school and talk to some janitors and maybe swing by the ball field and lob some pitches to the kids who can't hit to save their lives. (oh wait, if I don't work with my son as my MIL suggested last spring, that'll be him!!!!)

It wasn't a BMW - it was a Ferrari...dammit! :bag:

• 2 weeks later...
I voted for the Buffalo play, but I feel like the Texas Tech play was the real winner.

In the grand scheme of things that we are forced to call the BCS... yes it was the "real" game changing moment. I'm just a sore loser because I'm a Longhorns fan. :rolleyes: