ESPN just reported

drhockey

Not a surprise, but ESPN NFL Live guys just reported that Cowher is interested in listening to the Jets for their opening at head coach and that Pioli is planning on interviewing in Cleveland for GM.

Super duper...

AFC East coaches next year:

Pats - Belichick

Dolphins - Sparano

Jets - Cowher

Bills - super sweet Jauron and an "inner circle" promotion of out-of-state resident Modrak

Oh yes, multiple years of futility ensues...

Patriettes - Belichiclets, Brady, Kraft's MegaMillions

Dullphins - Parcells, Soprano, Meadow, Paulie, Pennington!

Jesters - Farvah, Cowher and the ghost of Namath

Bills - Harvey Johnson's friend, Skeletor Jauron and Linda Bogdan

B-)

Funniest thing I've read all day. :P

Not a surprise, but ESPN NFL Live guys just reported that Cowher is interested in listening to the Jets for their opening at head coach and that Pioli is planning on interviewing in Cleveland for GM.

Super duper...

AFC East coaches next year:

Pats - Belichick

Dolphins - Sparano

Jets - Cowher

Bills - super sweet Jauron and an "inner circle" promotion of out-of-state resident Modrak

Oh yes, multiple years of futility ensues...

Bing in Marty today....at least it gives us a punchers chance against these guys!

This all important "inner circle" meeting that is going on today probably consists of a round-robin tournament of hungry, hungry hippos.

Then, probably an hour or so discussion on what to order or argue over for lunch. :sick:

:worthy:

Didn't Ralph first use the term "inner circle" when referencing Modrak's entry into this distinguished group? What a dope!!!

I'm surprised he didn't have a press release when his daughter, Linda Bogdan broke the gender barrier to enter such a select club.

Provide me a single game where Dick Jauron, in his tenure here, has outcoached the opposing team's coach.

Just one game. On the other hand, I can provide at least 5 games just THIS season where DJ was the one that was outcoached.

Please.

I like DJ the person. I don't like DJ the coach.

He needs to be fired.

Bring in Steve Spagnola or Fassel or Cowher or even Mariucci.

Ralph needs to move here, and move quickly.

If DJ was playing for his coaching life this past sunday, then he failed MISERABLY. He should've been fired right after that horrid run that we did to end the first half. Typical DJ, and typical buffalo.

At the risk of sounding over the top the Bills are simply done. Pack it up. It's over. Once Wilson dies there might be a slim chance that through some miracle they will remain in Buffalo, but they don't have the personnel or the staff to compete. Wilson is Bidwell-ing his way into retirement.

why do so many want marty schottenhilmerdinger anyways? He has a terrible record in the playoffs, and is just as conservative as DICK. If you didnt notice, the good coaches are not conservative. They dont give the other team a chance to win by punting on 4th and short with 2 mins left, they go for it and get a first down. Conservative is a nice way to say "play to lose". Look at Billicheat, look at Sparano. Hell thats why the Fins won, they had 4th and short and got a first down, DICK would have punted and Brett would have won those green tards the game with all that time left. Get rid of the DICK, I want some BALLS as my head coach

At the risk of sounding over the top the Bills are simply done. Pack it up. It's over. Once Wilson dies there might be a slim chance that through some miracle they will remain in Buffalo, but they don't have the personnel or the staff to compete. Wilson is Bidwell-ing his way into retirement.

Correction: Bidwelling his way to the grave!

why do so many want marty schottenhilmerdinger anyways? He has a terrible record in the playoffs, and is just as conservative as DICK. If you didnt notice, the good coaches are not conservative. They dont give the other team a chance to win by punting on 4th and short with 2 mins left, they go for it and get a first down. Conservative is a nice way to say "play to lose". Look at Billicheat, look at Sparano. Hell thats why the Fins won, they had 4th and short and got a first down, DICK would have punted and Brett would have won those green tards the game with all that time left. Get rid of the DICK, I want some BALLS as my head coach

He coached some really flawed teams and beat some very good teams- look at his QB's- Dave Kreig, Steve DeBerg, Rich Gannon, Elvis Grbac and a mummified Joe Montana. He had to see John Elway twice a season for most of his career and had some one-dimensional running backs. His playoff record reflects the fact that his teams weren't all that great, but he made it to the playoffs by emphasizing strengths.

Marty Schotenheimer is a hall of fame coach and from what I understand is a hell of a guy.....which usually is the case for great coaches