ESPN just reported

drhockey

This all important "inner circle" meeting that is going on today probably consists of a round-robin tournament of hungry, hungry hippos.

Then, probably an hour or so discussion on what to order or argue over for lunch. :sick:

Your wrong. The Nintendo Wii has made a HUGE splash in retirement communities everywhere. I think they are playing Wii Sports, baseball I assume.

He coached some really flawed teams and beat some very good teams- look at his QB's- Dave Kreig, Steve DeBerg, Rich Gannon, Elvis Grbac and a mummified Joe Montana. He had to see John Elway twice a season for most of his career and had some one-dimensional running backs. His playoff record reflects the fact that his teams weren't all that great, but he made it to the playoffs by emphasizing strengths.

Marty Schotenheimer is a hall of fame coach and from what I understand is a hell of a guy.....which usually is the case for great coaches

Marty teams are tough blue collar teams on both sides of the ball.

4 times he has taken teams with players that suffered under buffoons and had horrible records and almost immediately made them competitive by demanding discipline and accountability.

I would worry about losing in the playoffs on a consistent basis before running a winner like Marty out of town.