The Cowher Sweepstakes

cale

Said he would not be leaving the television booth.

but...

A source told ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen that although Cowher told the Browns he is not interested in their job, he has not ruled out a return to coaching somewhere in 2009. The source also said Cowher could still listen to opportunities to coach elsewhere next season.

Jests have the cash and the need, but I don't see Cowher coaching Favre.

Who said that Favre is quarterbacking the New York Jets for the 2009 campaign? Are you not ready to ride the Favre question mark carousel this offseason with me?

Who said that Favre is quarterbacking the New York Jets for the 2009 campaign? Are you not ready to ride the Favre question mark carousel this offseason with me?

No doubt it will be a circus again, but a decision on a coach needs to be made quickly so that FA and the draft are handled to his liking. Cowher (IMO) wouldn't sign with a team where Favre was a potential QB.

Jests have the cash and the need, but I don't see Cowher coaching Favre.

Favre has already started the "i might be injured, i should probably retire" BS. he only kept playing to spite the Packers, he doesnt want to play in NY (or anywhere else) next year.