Does anyone want to make an actual wager

The Big Cat

In THIS particular thread, I never once alluded to how I felt about everyone who wants Jauron out on his ass. I simply offered those that are CERTAIN he'll be fired a chance to show me just how certain they are. So far nobody, including you, as offered to do so.

The point he's making is that NOBODY is certain Jauron will be fired. EVERYONE here likely thinks Wilson will retain him. You're simply not going out on a limb...rather, you're preaching to the choir.

The point he's making is that NOBODY is certain Jauron will be fired. EVERYONE here likely thinks Wilson will retain him. You're simply not going out on a limb...rather, you're preaching to the choir.

Only way Jauron is gone (IMO) is if he resigns rather than fire his staff (per Ralph's orders). That's Ralph's MO and I don't see him wandering from it.

50 views and not one taker. You blowhards sure like to put your money where are you keyboard crushing fingers are!

You're not asking for someone to bet on their own common sense or actions. Your asking them to bet on their faith in a cheap, senile old fool. Kinda stupid, no?

You're not asking for someone to bet on their own common sense or actions. Your asking them to bet on their faith in a cheap, senile old fool. Kinda stupid, no?

Yeah, it's insanely stupid.

That was the point. All the Cowher posts, stupid. The Marty posts, stupider. Pioli posts, stupidest. If people weren't banking on DJ being gone, why bother putting mileage on the keyboard?

I for one am convinced he's staying. For all you dum-dums who think otherwise what would you guys SERIOUSLY wager?

PM if you like.

He is off like a prom dress! If the Bills Brass....or lack their of.....keeps him they will have a PR nightmare on their hands and an empty stadium. Just my opinion.

Yeah, it's insanely stupid.

That was the point. All the Cowher posts, stupid. The Marty posts, stupider. Pioli posts, stupidest. If people weren't banking on DJ being gone, why bother putting mileage on the keyboard?

People aren't banking on it. They are voicing their opinions about it and speculating on who would be a better alternative. Is that so wrong....it is a message board you know.

I think you should get away for a while and go for a nice bike ride. Be sure to blow through all the stop signs.

People aren't banking on it. They are voicing their opinions about it and speculating on who would be a better alternative. Is that so wrong....it is a message board you know.

I think you should get away for a while and go for a nice bike ride. Be sure to blow through all the stop signs.

Thanks, Katie. I will! B-)

Answer me this: do you find it frustrating that otherwise helpful/insightful posts get buried by incessant "speculation?"