Campaign thread to force Ralph out as owner

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph Wilson is simply not fit to run this team,

Problem with this whole thread is simply that if you own it - you get to do what you want with it. Secondarily Ralph could have moved the team away long ago. Give him some credit for the regionalization strategy. The Toront thing may prove to be a mistake but the money may help to buy out the current sh$tty coaching staff and pay for a better one.

Problem with this whole thread is simply that if you own it - you get to do what you want with it.
...and as fans we have the right to boycott if he mistreats us and provides a horrendous product.

Secondarily Ralph could have moved the team away long ago.
I'd toss in the battered wife analogy again, but some people get their panties in such a wad I'll just shake my head and say "there we go again"...

Give him some credit for the regionalization strategy. The Toront thing may prove to be a mistake but the money may help to buy out the current sh$tty coaching staff and pay for a better one.
Please, I'm begging of you, tell me that this was sarcasm.

...and as fans we have the right to boycott if he mistreats us and provides a horrendous product.

True ... no argument here

I'd toss in the battered wife analogy again, but some people get their panties in such a wad I'll just shake my head and say "there we go again"...

Given that I neither beat my wife nor wear panties not sure this applies ... but back to the subject .... I highly doubt RW sits around asking himself how can I put a poor to mediocre team on the field this year. In addition to being the owner he is a fan. Guys like Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and Bruce Smith would not associate with the man nor the team if they believed for a minute that RW was a person that just accepted the idea of losing. Keep in mind the rest of the league and much of the press thought the man was an idiot when he pointed to severe problems with the collective bargaining agreement. Time has proven him correct.

If all it took to field a winner was a willingness to bust the salary cap and expensive coaches then tell me why Washington and Dallas have sucked since the inception of the "new" Free Agency. You want to hear fans bitching and moaning about an owner that says he wants a winner but in reality is more concerned with his own noteriety move to Dallas. The owner sucks, the team sucks and the fans are largely fair weather.

I am not suggesting that Ralph couldn't open up the wallet a bit but the comments on this board have been overly one-sided, shallow and harsh. In addition to keeping the team in Buffalo RW has given to charities in WNY and has not become obscene in his demands for ticket and box revenue. If he wanted to stick it to WNY he could demand a new stadium jack up ticket prices and still sell the team if he wants to do so.

Please, I'm begging of you, tell me that this was sarcasm.

No I'm not.

But, there is a solution, there is help, you can leave Ralph behind and move on. It won't kill you, it won't kill Buffalo. It won't destroy your lives. You'll be a better person if you just start thinking of yourself as better than that, that you don't deserve to be mistreated, that your life will be better without him and his unhealthy hold over you.

Say it again: RALPH, GET OUT!!

This is a Buffalo Bills forum. First of all, to continue making battered women analogies is really insulting to women who really live through that nightmare of an existence. Who knows, a few battered women may really enjoy the Buffalo Bills, and to them, the Bills, regardless of how good they play or not, are a welcome distraction at least once a week during football season. Have you ever thought of something like that?? (stupid question, of course you haven't.)

Secondly, since you hate the Bills so much, why on earth are you still on this Bills board telling us all to "leave Ralph Wilson behind"??

Keep doing that, and this thread will end.

Signed,

Someone who has made a late-night 911 call related to domestic violence, an experience I do not recommend to anyone.

Keep doing that, and this thread will end.

Signed,

Someone who has made a late-night 911 call related to domestic violence, an experience I do not recommend to anyone.

Sorry...Your wishes will be respected. Please understand no offense was intended, and based on the unanimous response I'll make note that the "Battered Wife" analogy is best left off public forums for the future.

Ralphy-poo retaining Jauron...what a shocker. So, anymore of you want to sign up on the Ralph Must Go Express?

Nope. And since your thinly veiled stab at me for pointing out your mindless analogy as offensive to many was truly a sad display of immaturity, I'll kindly add that keeping jauron my not be the best way to go next year, but at least we have had the fewest penalties and penalty yards in all 3 years of the Jauron era in franchise history. Yes that includes every coach.

So lets all boo the owner now. :bag::thumbsup: