Campaign thread to force Ralph out as owner

Ralph Wilson is simply not fit to run this team, and his contempt for Buffalo is palpable everytime he is asked about the future of the franchise. He could care less if they win, could care less if the team remains in Buffalo long term, and could care less what the fans think as long as he gets his money.

Well, I think it's time to run him out of town. We shouldn't just take what he gives us and say thank you because we have so little esteem we're just happy to have anything at all. If he wants to threaten us with relocation I say we respond by telling him to go to hell. Better to have this cold, greedy ass-hole take his miser act someplace else, because he's done nothing but take advantage of our loyalties as fans, spit on us, and crap on our faces when we complain.

Ralph: Do us all a favor and get rid of the team. Relocate it if you don't think Buffalo is good enough for the NFL, or sell it now to the highest bidder and let the chips fall where they may. Just get the hell out and don't let the door hit you in the ass. Here's to you and that family fortune we paid for going bankrupt. Bills fans should say "ENOUGH" and turn their backs on Wilson's garbage he calls a team. We aren't going to play the battered wife role forever; just take it again and again because we don't want to risk being alone. We'll do just fine without you Ralph, thanks.

GET OUT!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and his contempt for Buffalo is palpable everytime he is asked about the future of the franchise.

If he wants to threaten us with relocation I say we respond by telling him to go to hell. Better to have this cold, greedy ass-hole take his miser act someplace else, because he's done nothing but take advantage of our loyalties as fans, spit on us, and crap on our faces when we complain.

:thumbsup::flirt::lol::lol:

ok great idea. i am in...now then- 1, 2, 3, ....let's all get ta FORCIN'!:

UNHHH!

UNNHHHH!

UUUUNNNGGGNNNHHNNNNHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anything happen yet? does jim kelly own the team?

No but I think I just schitt myself.

ok great idea. i am in...now then- 1, 2, 3, ....let's all get ta FORCIN'!:

UNHHH!

UNNHHHH!

UUUUNNNGGGNNNHHNNNNHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anything happen yet? does jim kelly own the team?

No, but I think you may have just dropped a deuce! :thumbsup: Do us all a favor and mail your excrament to Ralph's house signed, "Sincerely, Everyone in Buffalo".

While I agree Ralph is the disease and bad personnel decisions and coaching hires are merely the symptoms, does this warrant consideration as TBD's worst thread ever?

are you kidding? online petitions ALWAYS send a message that the people are not gonna take it anymore! :thumbsup:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!! FORCE RALPH OUT!!!

UNNNHHHH!!!!!

The fans did a great job forcing out the leftover Culverhouse scum after Hugh died in Tampa. The fans in St' Louis all but ran Bidwell out on a rail. In Houston they shoved out Bud Adams two years early on his Astrodome lease. It can be done, people.

well, i wish you would hurry up and publish the tutorial before i give myself a hernia.