Let's hire Steve Spagnuolo as our next head coach.

ACor58

The Giants won't let the guy go if they have any say to it. People were after him last season and the Giants threw him more money.

Well...He either wants to be a HC or He doesn't right now...

Sometimes it's just a Year too early for these Guys...Sometimes it's who is offering the Jobs...But if a Coach REALLY wants to be a HC, they may even take LESS to do so...Some Guys want the pressure...Others don't, or realize they're not quite ready for it...

As far as Spagnuolo goes He certainly deserves a look if the Bills want to go the Coordinator route...I look back to last Season and the Giants were pretty beat up in the Secondary at times...even in the Playoffs...and they came up with one impressive outing after the other...I think a HC that comes from a winning Organization, and understands the importance of superior interior-line play, is a REAL good idea... :unsure:

If the Bills go with a coordinator, then they could do far worse than Spags. Now, I know nothing, really, about his demeanor or the likelihood of him becoming a good HC, but he has done a nice job with that D.

I'd be interested in who he would get to be the OC before giving him the job, though.

The Giants are probably paying him more than Jauron is making. I would rather see an offensive minded coach be hired instead as we have ranked in the bottom half of the league for the last couple of years. The Cover 2 has got to go though as I can't stand seeing this defense get pushed around all over the field.

My early favorite for the job (if Jauron is fired) is Spagnuolo.

For two reason. One - He knows that you have got to get after the QB. Two - Being in New York, he knows how important the run game is. We play in freakin' Buffalo. You would think devising an offense with a run game like the Giants or Panthers employ would be a no-brainer, but for some reason that is too obvious.

Three of the top teams in the NFL this year - Giants, Panthers, and Titans - can run over any team. But we should really get a new offensive coordinator that can devise fancy pass plays during December.