I love Patriot fans blogs

pBills

This is just to funny how they whine...

A couple months ago we posted a blog with Hank Steinbrenner complaining about how the Yankees got screwed out of the playoffs because of the way the playoffs are set up. At the time I made fun of him for being an idiot. Well I’m not laughing anymore. Honestly there needs to be an asterix next to this year’s Superbowl Champion because they didn’t go through us and we’re as good and as hot as anybody in the league right now. And 11-5 should get you in the playoffs every single year. That’s how the founding fathers intended it to be. It’s just not fair that the Cardinals, Eagles and either Broncos or Chargers will be in the post season and we won’t. The league has to take a hard look at this and figure out a solution to rectify this problem. And I’m not talking about for the future either. I’m talking about right f-ing now! I don’t know whether that means declaring us the winner of the AFC East or creating a new playoff spot or what? But rules are made by human beings and human beings can break them when they spot an injustice and this is a friggin injustice. Seriously if the NFL wants this post season to be taken seriously then Goodell has to figure something out. If not this will just be like when the US boycotted the 1980 Olympics games. It will tarnish the entire competition because everybody knows they didn’t beat the best of the best. Is that what the country wants?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaah.

I told the Patriots fans (the ones that were talking smack out of the stadium) to enjoy sitting on their couch this post season. They have not had a single problem with the playoff system and then the miss even though they go 11-5 and its time to blow up the whole system. Hilarious.

That's how the founding fathers intended it to be.

Jefferson must be spinning in his grave this morning.

I don't know whether that means declaring us the winner of the AFC East or creating a new playoff spot or what?

Huh?? I guess if the Dolphins don't make the playoffs at 11-5 that's ok cause they suck anyway.

:unsure:

The league has to take a hard look at this and figure out a solution to rectify this problem. And I’m not talking about for the future either. I’m talking about right f-ing now! I don’t know whether that means declaring us the winner of the AFC East or creating a new playoff spot or what? But rules are made by human beings and human beings can break them when they spot an injustice and this is a friggin injustice.

"Declaring" them the AFC East champions? :unsure::doh::lol: Like they're just going to call up Miami, tell them the bad news, and then have a big press conference announcing that the Patriots are the new AFC East champions? To avoid "injustice"?

Would the Pats fans be happy if the league just gave them a permanent playoff spot every year?

Seriously if the NFL wants this post season to be taken seriously then Goodell has to figure something out. If not this will just be like when the US boycotted the 1980 Olympics games.

Yes, this is going to be exactly like when the US boycotted the 1980 Olympics. :bag:

Thank you so much for posting that!!! :unsure:

Reading that small bit of written retardation made me smile on the day after another disappointing season came to an end...

You are welcome. When I read it I had to post it immediately. Pompous asses.

I agree though, as much as I hate the Patriots they should be in the playoffs not the Chargers. Imagine if Buffalo was the 11-5 teams, best season is YEARS!!!!!!!!! and you still dont get to the playoffs.........trust me you all would be going nuts including myself! You know the Patriots deserve to go more then San Diego! Its just too hard for you to say it. When the shoe is on the other foot, it would feel a little different.

I agree though, as much as I hate the Patriots they should be in the playoffs not the Chargers. Imagine if Buffalo was the 11-5 teams, best season is YEARS!!!!!!!!! and you still dont get to the playoffs.........trust me you all would be going nuts including myself! You know the Patriots deserve to go more then San Diego! Its just too hard for you to say it. When the shoe is on the other foot, it would feel a little different.

Didn't Chargers already beat the Pats*? Also I don't think we have to worry about Buffalo being 11-5 anytime soon.

Disagree, if the Bills finished 11-5 yet couldn't win games within their own conference and division, you accept it and you move on, the pats* lost to Miami, they were 7-5 in the conference and Miami was 8-4. It happens, regardless of a Bills fan or not, win the games you should win, and you don't need to worry about it, the pats* failed to do that and must suffer with the results.

This is just to funny how they whine...

A couple months ago we posted a blog with Hank Steinbrenner complaining about how the Yankees got screwed out of the playoffs because of the way the playoffs are set up. At the time I made fun of him for being an idiot. Well I’m not laughing anymore. Honestly there needs to be an asterix next to this year’s Superbowl Champion because they didn’t go through us and we’re as good and as hot as anybody in the league right now. And 11-5 should get you in the playoffs every single year. That’s how the founding fathers intended it to be. It’s just not fair that the Cardinals, Eagles and either Broncos or Chargers will be in the post season and we won’t. The league has to take a hard look at this and figure out a solution to rectify this problem. And I’m not talking about for the future either. I’m talking about right f-ing now! I don’t know whether that means declaring us the winner of the AFC East or creating a new playoff spot or what? But rules are made by human beings and human beings can break them when they spot an injustice and this is a friggin injustice. Seriously if the NFL wants this post season to be taken seriously then Goodell has to figure something out. If not this will just be like when the US boycotted the 1980 Olympics games. It will tarnish the entire competition because everybody knows they didn’t beat the best of the best. Is that what the country wants?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

The NFL format has and always will be WIN YOUR DIVISION AND YOUR IN. They didnt when their division so they are out. the record bares no significance unless you go to a AFC only format play ever team in the AFC twice and the top 12 go Again under this format you could still have a winning team that doesnt make it. They should not change things around for a few anomolys here and there. THere is a reason why you have a division to play in. THey whould be lucky that there is even a wild card spot.

the phrase i hate the most: IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!