If Wilson REALLY wants to fix this mess...

Big Turk

Its a pretty simple formula. You look at teams that are consistently well run, well coached, draft well, etc. You then look for up and coming assistants in this system and you do your homework, and look to promote them. The same way any well run company does. They look for employees from well run and successful stores, and then look to hire them for their not so successful stores, in the hopes that what they learned will be put to good use and get things to change at that store. Wilson can do the same thing for his team. It really isn't that hard. All it takes is Wilson spending a little more money and giving up a little more control...if he really wants to fix this, that is what he will do. Get someone from Indianapolis, New England, Pittsburgh, New York Giants, Baltimore(mostly successful over the past 10 years), even the Panthers or the Bucs. The teams that have had success are where you look to get people from---not from places where they have had failure...

the Bills hire a coach that worked on a team that is the laughingstock of the NFL---he was part of that...what made Wilson think he was going to be a winner?

Yes, but the blueprint makes sense for the Bills. Get a great not good D along with a running game, which we have to set up the pass. I think we are yound and improving on offense but the D needs help.

that thinking is so out of date. In the NFL, you must throw the football successfully.

Go after Josh McDaniel. He proved this year and today that he can alter his offense based on players he has and conditions. He worked under BB for 8 years. Worked his way up from film breakdown guy to OC. Also proved this year he knows what it takes to have a good run game. If we can't get Marty or Brian Billick, he's next on my list. Maybe he can bring Matt Cassell with him.

Yes, but the blueprint makes sense for the Bills. Get a great not good D along with a running game, which we have to set up the pass. I think we are yound and improving on offense but the D needs help.

We can't score because we have no passing game to speak of, and refuse to try and run the ball in any situation that is 3rd and less than 3 yards to go. We run and pass out of the same formations every single game. We have two excellent running backs and no excellent receivers or tight ends. I don't think we even have any very good receivers. Lee Evans is so overrated. He has not taken over a game since the Texans game lst quarter in 2006.

But you are correct that the D needs help as well at DE, DT, LB and S.