Done. Done. Done

This was one of the most pathetic performances by a so-called football team I have seen in years. This team is soooo far away, so out of the caliber of the other teams in the division it is going to take a miracle and be another 5 years before they even have a chance. the players lack talent, the coaches are awfull, the front office (is there one?), the owner is a mean old b@st@rd with no will to win, just make $$$.

I am so DONE with this loser of a franchise... throw out the memoribilia. No longer call me a fan. I am DONE being duped by Ralph Wilson. I am DONE being sucker punched by this collection of so called "high integrity" losers who can't block, can't tackle. There is no heart in this collection of dim wits. They are all soo off the mark they think Jauron is a good coach, and Ralph a good owner.

I don't care where they draft, I don't care who is a free agent. I am DONE.

GO DOLPHINS. Why? because I can't think of a worse thing to say to those at 1 Bills Drive!

What a sorry state of affairs, what a pitiful end. Ralph I hope your stadium is empty next season. I wish you get all the Dockery's, Royal's, and Mitchell's of the league to join up for several well paid years of heartless play. I hope you do not get in the HOF, it would be a travesty if you did.

And some day in the future I am going to find where you are buried in that high end suburb of Detroit, and make yellow snow on your head, so you will know what it feels like to get pi$$ed on the way you have done Buffalo Bills fans.

The Bills make you realize that all you have to do is the exact opposite of them, then you'll be a winner.

This was one of the most pathetic performances by a so-called football team I have seen in years. This team is soooo far away, so out of the caliber of the other teams in the division it is going to take a miracle and be another 5 years before they even have a chance. the players lack talent, the coaches are awfull, the front office (is there one?), the owner is a mean old b@st@rd with no will to win, just make $$$.

I am so DONE with this loser of a franchise... throw out the memoribilia. No longer call me a fan. I am DONE being duped by Ralph Wilson. I am DONE being sucker punched by this collection of so called "high integrity" losers who can't block, can't tackle. There is no heart in this collection of dim wits. They are all soo off the mark they think Jauron is a good coach, and Ralph a good owner.

GO DOLPHINS. Why? because I can't think of a worse thing to say to those at 1 Bills Drive!

What a sorry state of affairs, what a pitiful end. Ralph I hope your stadium is empty next season. I wish you get all the Dockery's, Royal's, and Mitchell's of the league to join up for several well paid years of heartless play. I hope you do not get in the HOF, it would be a travesty if you did.

And some day in the future I am going to find where you are buried in that high end suburb of Detroit, and make yellow snow on your head, so you will know what it feels like to get pi$$ed on the way you have done Buffalo Bills fans.

GOODBYE!!! :unsure: I suggest you go to Finhaven. com, good board for Fin fans.

Since you are leaving..can I have the girl in your avatar ?

Some free advice for a Bills fan at the end of his rope:

One thing that I am learning slowly over my 41 years, is to not let the outcome of a Bills game mess with my personal self esteem. I am serious about this - and you all can joke about it if you want but you know what I'm talking about.

As an out-of-town Bills fan, I used to dread going in to work on Monday after a Bills loss, anticipating what kind of crap I was going to hear at work. Fortunately I am a boss so I don't hear too much these days!

In my later years I am learning that even when the Bills lose, my own success and actions, and not my team's, is what defines me. So as much as I hate the Bills to lose and get outraged on Sundays at their incompetence, I don't have to be embarrassed about my team's failures. I just take pride in being a fan of a sad team, and try to remember that their screw ups are NOT my screw ups. This thought (and of course watching the Cowboys lose!) seems to help lessen the sting on Sunday nights...

One thing that I am learning slowly over my 41 years, is to not let the outcome of a Bills game mess with my personal self esteem. I am serious about this - and you all can joke about it if you want but you know what I'm talking about.

As an out-of-town Bills fan, I used to dread going in to work on Monday after a Bills loss, anticipating what kind of crap I was going to hear at work. Fortunately I am a boss so I don't hear too much these days!

In my later years I am learning that even when the Bills lose, my own success and actions, and not my team's, is what defines me. So as much as I hate the Bills to lose and get outraged on Sundays at their incompetence, I don't have to be embarrassed about my team's failures. I just take pride in being a fan of a sad team, and try to remember that their screw ups are NOT my screw ups. This thought (and of course watching the Cowboys lose!) seems to help lessen the sting on Sunday nights...

Me too. I'm not going anywhere. The Bills are a total mess, but they are my total mess.

Great post.

Our fan base just got smarter and more loyal.

I like this post too. You're totally right that the inability to separate the Bills from self-esteem is easy to ridicule on a message board, but can actually be an issue, at least with me. I wouldn't go so far to say that I dread going into work (well I do but that's off-topic) but the envious "hey your team that isn't the least bit fashionable to root for is pretty good this year" comments is one of the things I miss about 5-1. :unsure:

You know, what it comes down to is wanting this for the City of Buffalo. I'll admit that I'm not really much of a football fan any longer. I used to be when I was younger, but I really don't follow the game all that closely now. In fact, pretty much all sports is just a passing form of entertainment (when I have the time). Unfortunately, the people of Buffalo have placed too much of their identity into their sports franchises -- primarily the Bills, but to a lesser degree, the Sabres. I want the Bills (and/or Sabres) to bring just ONE championship to the City of Buffalo. I just want that for the city. However, I think it is time for the city to find a new identity. Think about it -- it's quite sad for an entire community to identify itself by a f'ing sprots franchise. That's just pathetic. You have Lake Erie (fishing/ice fishing, water skiing, boating, swimming), the Niagara River, Niagara Falls, Canada, culture, history, art, rolling hills to the south (downhill skiing -- Holiday Valley & Kissing Bridge), cross-country skiing, beautiful farms & farm land), abundant fresh water supply (never have to worry about drought conditions like in the south), good people. Buffalo has a lot going for it. It's time Buffalo starts to promote these things because the Bills won't be around here forever. Ralph is a businessman and that's the bottom line.

Ralph just won't pay for a front office and a coaching staff -- he just won't pay like other owners will. You get what you pay for. I don't know why. It makes no sense. You pay millions and millions for players (some pretty marginal at that), but you won't shell out another million or two for top-flight coaches and talent scouts? The commitment to winning starts at the very top of the organization and Ralph just is not committed to winning. He's content to just ride it out w/o bringing a championship to the City of Buffalo. The sooner everyone realizes this the better.

Neither opinion is right or wrong. One, however, will turn out to cost the opinion holder less money in wasted merchandise. I'm pretty sure that we will all be able to cheer for other teams soon, as the BILLS are almost assuredly moving, and any place that gets them will most certainly not want to keep the team name the Bills, as anywhere else the name would just be dumb.

You know, what it comes down to is wanting this for the City of Buffalo. I'll admit that I'm not really much of a football fan any longer. I used to be when I was younger, but I really don't follow the game all that closely now. In fact, pretty much all sports is just a passing form of entertainment (when I have the time). Unfortunately, the people of Buffalo have placed too much of their identity into their sports franchises -- primarily the Bills, but to a lesser degree, the Sabres. I want the Bills (and/or Sabres) to bring just ONE championship to the City of Buffalo. I just want that for the city. However, I think it is time for the city to find a new identity. Think about it -- it's quite sad for an entire community to identify itself by a f'ing sprots franchise. That's just pathetic. You have Lake Erie (fishing/ice fishing, water skiing, boating, swimming), the Niagara River, Niagara Falls, Canada, culture, history, art, rolling hills to the south (downhill skiing -- Holiday Valley & Kissing Bridge), cross-country skiing, beautiful farms & farm land), abundant fresh water supply (never have to worry about drought conditions like in the south), good people. Buffalo has a lot going for it. It's time Buffalo starts to promote these things because the Bills won't be around here forever. Ralph is a businessman and that's the bottom line.

Ralph just won't pay for a front office and a coaching staff -- he just won't pay like other owners will. You get what you pay for. I don't know why. It makes no sense. You pay millions and millions for players (some pretty marginal at that), but you won't shell out another million or two for top-flight coaches and talent scouts? The commitment to winning starts at the very top of the organization and Ralph just is not committed to winning. He's content to just ride it out w/o bringing a championship to the City of Buffalo. The sooner everyone realizes this the better.

Another good post. The stingy philosophy w/ coaches has never made any sense to me either. Even from an economic standpoint, an extra couple million seems like a relatively cheap investment in the grand scheme of things, and/or significantly less coin than what Ralph says is chump change when he's questioned on why he doesn't sell the stadium's naming rights :unsure:

OK, now for the important question, do you think I can have all your Bills stuff since you were going to toss it out anyways? :unsure:

I'm going to make some changes here. See if you can guess which team I'm talking about:

This was one of the most pathetic performances by a so-called football team I have seen in years. This team is soooo far away, so out of the caliber of the other teams in the division it is going to take a miracle and be another 5 years before they even have a chance. the players lack talent, the coaches are awfull, the front office (is there one?), the owner is a mean old b@st@rd with no will to win, just make $$$ rich kid who inherited the team after the death of his daddy.

I am so DONE with this loser of a franchise... throw out the memoribilia. No longer call me a fan. I am DONE being duped by Ralph Wilson Randy Lerner. I am DONE being sucker punched by this collection of so called "high integrity" losers who can't block, can't tackle. There is no heart in this collection of dim wits. They are all soo off the mark they think Jauron Crennel is a good coach, and Ralph Randy a good owner.

GO DOLPHINS Steelers. Why? because I can't think of a worse thing to say to those at 1 Bills Drive 76 Lou Groza Boulevard!

What a sorry state of affairs, what a pitiful end. Ralph Randy I hope your stadium is empty next season. I wish you get all the Dockery's, Royal's, and Mitchell's Edwardses, Winslows, and Williamses of the league to join up for several well paid years of heartless play. I hope you do not get in the HOF, it would be a travesty if you did. The only way you're getting into the HOF is if you drive down to Canton and buy a ticket, Randy.

And some day in the future I am going to find where you are buried in that high end suburb of Detroit on Long Island, and make yellow snow on your head, so you will know what it feels like to get pi$$ed on the way you have done Buffalo Bills to this city's fans.

Hint: It's a team that's local to me. I'm sure there's some similar sentiment in my hometown tonight.

I guess after living in WNY for 20 some years, I now am an out of town (ex) fan. And can choose which team to follow. Those of you still in WNY have no choice your Bills are from Buffalo and forever they will be "your" team. mention to someone your from Buffalo and see how fast they bring up these losers. :unsure:

Now I have cheered for the underdog when they were that over-achieving bunch that had some things to be proud of. Now what? the star running back hits somebody with a car and takes off? The owner dodges questions on his coach (and appears a dottering fool in the process)? The only FA's they can get are overpaid second rate players? No probowlers? pay to cap - right! The worst drafts for years on end.:lol:..

Best wishes ( I think many said that to the Titanic band as they passed by and got in the lifeboats). When you seperate the Bills from being your identity and representing WNY, you will see that continuing to support this organization is nonsense. You can't be talking proud about having OJ :doh: on the wall in "Rich"...

Like I said GO DOLPHINS Chad Pennington a real underdog to root for! :bag:

Blueprint for success starts at the top.